10+ Year Old Account

Will we ever get Activity Notification Center?

Most forums already have this, hell even phpBB recently added this into their platform.

I guess this could tax the servers a lot more however it will bring more activity to the site (not that it needs it).

The last time I have seen a feature added to MMO-Champion is, well, never. I understand testing, security and performance are all vital however plugin which will make the whole UX much smoother is relatively safe and usually bug free, considering its so widespread.

I think it's rather important to keep up to date with web technologies. No one is asking for Facebook 2.0 however little improvement on the UI/UX part would go a long way. There a lot of easy, little changes that could be made to MMO-C to make the overall look and feel of the site more up-to-date (Notifications arent one of them, its a bigger job ofc).

Thanks,
    K
    -K

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Jury rigged method - search for posts for the phase "quote=YourUsername".
    It's a great way to find your posts however I still would love this feature. It seems at this pace, we will never get any new features until this whole board gets too outdated and becomes something ancient like 'phpBB2', ie next decade.

With the above quote which was shown in the other thread you have linked, you could simply add a hyperlink which enters username into the field automatically in the search. Then simply add a button in the Welcome area in the top right or somewhere in the UCP - "Find my Posts", "Talking About Me" or "Who Quoted Me"

Well thanks anyway.
    -K