Why am I not getting Normal Blackrock Foundry Spoils?

I can't wrap my head around this. I've got multiple level 100 characters and for some reason two of them are not getting the Blackrock Foundry Spoils missions, for Normal.

Armory links:

I had read on wowhead.com that 21 kills on the lower difficulty can trigger it, so I achieved that on Priest yesterday (via LFR), but still not getting the spoils mission.

I have two characters who have never set foot in a raid that DO get Normal Blackrock Foundry Spoils...

All the characters have multiple 675 followers. They've been level 100 for months and actively doing Garrison missions every day.

Any ideas?

EDIT: WOW. I was really not paying attention. I have had spoils recently, I just missed them somehow.... Sorry.
    Last edited by omni; 2015-06-04 at 11:56 PM.

You don't need any pre-kills to get the Normal raid caches. My hunter is getting them, and the only thing he ever did was one wing of Highmaul LFR once, not more.
    All you need for Blackrock Normals caches is 2 followers on 660 or higher - and maybe Garrison 3?

If you qualify for that, should perhaps ask a GM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    You don't need any pre-kills to get the Normal raid caches. My hunter is getting them, and the only thing he ever did was one wing of Highmaul LFR once, not more.
    All you need for Blackrock Normals caches is 2 followers on 660 or higher - and maybe Garrison 3?

If you qualify for that, should perhaps ask a GM.
    ^This. It doesn't matter how many bosses you kill, it matters your followers' ilvl.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

It's 3 followers at 660, not two.

I've tested this on a bunch of alts- put 2 at 660, and you can wait several weeks without a cache popping. Level a 3rd to 660? Cache will pop instantly.

Yeah, they definitely have the followers. Multiple 675s. Guess I will hit up an in-game ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by omni View Post
    Yeah, they definitely have the followers. Multiple 675s. Guess I will hit up an in-game ticket.
    The first 2 armories you linked both got BRF normal Caches Rogue on 5/27 and Mage on 5/26. They have never done BRF normal but both got an item from BRF normal.

You just didn't realize you already did it on them.

Edit: ya looking at the 2 chars you say that get caches did them on 5/26... same day the 2 you said didnt also did them. You just were not paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    The first 2 armories you linked both got BRF normal Caches Rogue on 5/27 and Mage on 5/26. They have never done BRF normal but both got an item from BRF normal.

You just didn't realize you already did it on them.

Edit: ya looking at the 2 chars you say that get caches did them on 5/26... same day the 2 you said didnt also did them. You just were not paying attention.

Thanks, you're absolutely correct, I didn't see that on my Rogue.

Damn.. you are correct on the priest too. I'm an idiot.
    Last edited by omni; 2015-06-04 at 11:57 PM.

Thanks, you're absolutely correct, I didn't see that on my Rogue.The Priest is still a problem though.

http://gyazo.com/ce49910209a0b080f8cb87677654d170 ????

How did your priest get a Gruul helm on the same day as all your other chars got their 670 BRF items without normal kills(ie: caches)

Thanks, you're absolutely correct, I didn't see that on my Rogue.The Priest is still a problem though.

Your priest has four pieces of Normal BRF loot: a cloak, two trinkets, and a hat that was obtained last week.
    Last edited by squall14716; 2015-06-04 at 11:59 PM.

Yeah, I screwed up. I don't know what I was thinking... perhaps I was thinking Normal caches should be giving higher than 670 since I'm used to Heroic? I really dunno... mind fucked.

Sorry for wasting peoples time.