[a] carnage inc - the rebuild

OVERVIEW
    Server: Silvermoon EU
    Faction: Alliance
    Guild Created: March 2009
    Guild Leader: Shell (shell#2116)
    Co.Guild Leader: Tapps
    Officers Thúndérstórm (shaunkeirann#2405)

CURRENT STATE OF THINGS
    Hello, and thank you for taking the time to read our not so little forum thread! I could just stick to the usual blurb (see below) but I thought that in light of recent events and past experience I should cut the crap and get down to reality of things.

So, first of all i'm Shell, Mummy of 3 age 5,4&3 from the UK and Carnage Inc was my baby before babies irl! Some of those i've played with over the past 9 years have become great friends outside of the game and they are friendships that i know will last a life time! That is whats always kept wow magical for me... the decent people i meet along the way and of course raiding!

It is a harsh fact that for every few decent people I meet in wow there are many more dickheads. I am okay with that, it's human nature and we are not all made to get along! But with wow's vast player base it shouldn't be too hard to gather a group of like minded people... right?

So I am at a point in wow where Carnage is not currently progressing mythic content due to several set backs. BUT that's not stopping us. We are currently looking to recruit and rebuild a raid team from the ground up!

Wow has changed soo much since I began playing and no matter what level you are at as a guild people come and go, usually in search of better progress and faster kills! The part that frustrates me the most is we all have the same goal, and that goal would be totally achievable if people cared more about the raid team an the guild progress than personal progress.

Sometimes you just have to take two steps backwards in order to move forwards. And that's where we are at.

So what I am looking for is far more than current item level and heroic/mythic progress. I am looking for people who care for a guild community and the feels of killing !@#$ as a raid team that actually worked for it.

I'm under no illusion that it will be easy. At times it will likely be frustrating and a little slow to begin with. But with the right people we can rebuild a solid raid team!

We are blessed with time on our side (gg Blizz on not keeping us waiting a year for new content) So in the time we have we intent to recruit the right people and build the team back up.

If you have made it this far into my post then thank you. All that remains is to read the following usual guild recruitment blurb and get in touch with me or one of the officers.

ABOUT US
    Carnage Inc is a raid guild formed in 2009. We have had quite a journey, but through it all we have held onto our values and social aspect often lost in large raiding guilds. The overwhelming sense of community spirit is what makes Carnage Inc 'home' for so many of us!

Alongside our core of dedicated and skilled raiders and social members we have a strong, committed, loyal and trustworthy leadership team who go above and beyond for all guild members on a daily basis. It is this core of members that has empowered us to achieve our goals and ensures that we remain a strong, solid guild community for the future.

The average age range in the guild is between 20-40 and the language is colourful… so if you find swearing and banter offensive then this is most definitely not the guild for you!

We all play the game because we enjoy it and because of that we have a strict ‘No Dickhead’ policy. TLR Dickheads need not apply!

RAID SCHEDULE
    Wednesday, Thursday & Monday 21.15 - 00.00 Server time

Carnage Inc operates a limited raid schedule of just nine hours, spread over three nights per week. Many of our members have significant commitments outside of the game and therefore are unable to commit to more hours per week to raiding. This is why we aim to make the most of our limited raid time and focus on progressing as a team and achieving the most we can together!

RAIDING WITH CARNAGE INC
    We are a guild of super awesome people with a shared passion for World of Warcraft and raiding in particular. We all have matured to accept that life exists outside of wow and is always a priority. But when it comes to raiding we just want to get !@#$ done. As we raid a mere ‘casual’ 9 hours per week we aim to tackle them hours with a ‘hardcore’ mentality and punch some bosses in the face…. REALLY HARD!

We do expect you to know your class and always be striving to improve. The raid team is only as good as its weakest player, so we strive to grow and improve as a team ans expect you to put the effort in!

WHAT CAN WE OFFER
    Well aside from cookies and late night laughs….

• A Multi-national guild, some of whom have played together since 2009.
    • A fun, lively and loud raid environment.
    • A fair loot distribution system - we use RCLootCouncil alongside common sense.
    • Mythic experienced raiders who are committed to growing the team.
    • A solid leadership team committed to continually improving the guild.
    • A kick-%^-* website with busy forums.
    • Very active Whatsapp groups.
    • Social activities such as: Sunday Funday (meta, transmog runs etc), Guild Lottery, Competitions and more.
    • An active Discord
    • Raidathon; our annual charity event: www.carnage-inc.com/raidathon

Did I mention cookies…. triple chocolate chip? Yummy.

WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
    • Like minded people with a good knowledge of their class.
    • Current or previous end game raid experience.
    • Raid acceptable gear, gemmed, enchanted and upgraded.
    • Reliability.
    • Punctuality, keeping the raid team waiting is not cool.
    • The ability to listen and communicate via Discord.
    • Be able to take criticism and learn from it.
    • Active social members keen to contribute to our every growing community.

On behalf of everyone in Carnage Inc we would like to wish you all the very best of luck in game.
    Last edited by Michelemarie; 2018-03-01 at 09:58 AM. Reason: change in progress

Deleted
    bumpity bump a la bump
    Last edited by mmoc4fd3d8480a; 2015-07-22 at 01:19 PM.

bump for new players!