Elder Scrolls Online Xbox One Version

Hello all
    I was just wondering who is excited for ESO to be a on a console here soon and what your strategy is going to be. What faction you will be considering etc. Also for the PC users did they ever fix the magicka/stamina weapons or is the game still horribly imbalanced?

Me and two friends will get it, dunmer dragonknight in the ebonheartpact. Btw can I be vampire and still tank or will I take to much fire damage later on?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Me and two friends will get it, dunmer dragonknight in the ebonheartpact. Btw can I be vampire and still tank or will I take to much fire damage later on?
    Fire resist enchants.

Looking forward to it. I have ESO on PC and want the console version as well.

Quote Originally Posted by shammypie View Post
    Hello all
    I was just wondering who is excited for ESO to be a on a console here soon and what your strategy is going to be. What faction you will be considering etc. Also for the PC users did they ever fix the magicka/stamina weapons or is the game still horribly imbalanced?
    Just to let u know there is a ESO megathread so good chance this one will be locked. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...limited/page21

With that said I know u posted XB1 but I am getting it for Ps4 and I can't wait. I got it for PC and to me it wasn't worth a sub but now that its B2p and finally coming to ps4 ill be happy. Ordered the collector edition and can't wait to get it. Sadly it won't be here until a day or two after release.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD