Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Winter! There's something about cuddling against my desk in a blanket. I'm sure my computer also likes the cold weather.

I don't use my heater unless I have to because I like the feeling of a warm blanket.

For me it doesn't really matter much what season it is (though it does get quite stuffy in the summer), but I enjoy it most when it's raining - I love everything about the rain, I love being near it, being in it or even hearing about it, it honestly makes me 3x happier just when it's raining.

Deleted
    Definantly prefer gaming in the winter. My living room windows all face the west and thanks to a gap in the houses across the street, during the summer, the sun is pretty much blasting through the windows from 4 pm until 8 pm, making it not only very hot, but also making it nigh impossible to see what I'm doing in a dark area ingame (such as, say, BRF...)

I think I'd like summer gaming more if I had central air. Since I don't, I definitely find summer gaming inferior, due to the noise of A/C and the heat. However, I think there is also definitely something about winter gaming that I love either way. I live in the frigid north (western NY), and there's something so much fun about coming home in a blizzard, and making some hot cocoa, and sitting down to some engaging, exciting games.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Much, much prefer winter. Summer gets way too hot and humid where I live and I prefer to minimise my use of AC. Summer is also the perfect time to go to the beach and get out so I don't game as much.