Hello, we are <Twenty Thieves> and we are going to be forming a guild on Mal'ganis by the end of this week.

First a little bit about us and what we are trying to accomplish with the guild:

We are a group of mythic experienced raiders who have suddenly found ourselves in a predicament after some recent guild drama. Our last guild was 4/7 Mythic HM and 3/10 Mythic BRF. We are all transferring servers in order to form our own guild and push it in the right direction. We are not toxic people who killed a guild; we are dedicated raiders who are looking to build something of our own with a common goal.

We would like to form a mythic quality raid team in order to progress in 6.2. We will begin full heroic clears in order to get guild status up as soon as we have all transferred and have things in order, which should be by the end of this week. Along with forming a "semi-hardcore" raid team, we would like to have a social aspect to the guild. We have several members who are on all the time and like to do fun things and such on off nights. This will not be a guild that is raid then everyone signs off. We want to have fun while being able to progress and create an enjoyable atmosphere for those involved.

Next, I will go into current recruiting needs:

As of now we are recruiting for all roles. I will list below the current roster with classes and roles. We also want to encourage competition and have alternates for each role. Don't be afraid to talk to me and ask questions about recruitment, I am open to answering anything.

Our current roster includes members who are all around 690 or above with 3/10 mythic BRF experience:
-Tanks
-Monk (DPS offspec)
-DK (DPS offspec)
-Healers
-Priest (Disc/Holy and comfortable in both specs)
-Holy Palladin (Ret Offspec and willing to tank) with a Resto Shaman alt
-Resto Druid (Alt of an officer who mains mage)
-DPS
-Hunter
-Mage (Arcane/Frost)
-Warrior
-Warlock

We will all be gearing up alts to be able to fill certain roles if needed and we are all willing to do what is best for the guild. As a group, we are making this move with confidence that we can build a strong team and create a positive guild environment for both raiders and social players.

Now for the raid times:

We will be doing our main raids 2 nights a week (Sunday and Monday). We are looking at 3 to 4 hours per night, depending on certain schedule conflicts. The start time will be somewhere around 8 PM Eastern. That being said, we will also have other things going on at other times during the week. We will plan social events, as well as carry and alt runs. Our ultimate goal is to a dynamic raiding guild that encourages everyone to have fun.

If you have any questions at all, then feel free to message me on here or add me on btag bigrooster45#1881
I am usually on most hours of the day and am open to answer any and all questions you may have.