Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Patch 6.2 PTR - Build 20104, Patch 6.2 - PvP Gear, Blue Tweets, Torbjörn Gameplay

See the front page for the latest notes.
    Last edited by chaud; 2015-06-05 at 11:44 PM.

is this an overall arms nerf?

Deadly Throw (Assassination) no longer interrupts spellcasting when used with 5 combo points. Now reduces the target's movement speed by 70%, up from 50%.

Now thats how you clearly render a talent useless. The high end 3s players QQ because they can't LoS and boom this gets nerfed. But this is far from a nerf, its clearly rendered useless now. GG

Sweet, sweet demo buffs ^_^
    I hope demo will reach prenerf state on 6.2 release.

Deleted
    Ty blizzard for making unholy dk more useless then frost AGAIN -_-

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Explosive Anarchist View Post
    Was hoping this would be a RC update.
    Yeah, a build on friday had me hopeful.

Makes me wonder if we're actually looking at a late June-early July patch now. Getting very tired of waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post

Makes me wonder if we're actually looking at a late June-early July patch now. Getting very tired of waiting.
    Firelands patch was released in late June, so it's not outside the realm of possibility. I wouldn't expect anything until after E3.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrom View Post
    Ty blizzard for making unholy dk more useless then frost AGAIN -_-
    I'm happy I can play DW frost again and actually do some competitive damage.

This is exactly what every shaman player knew would happen.. They nerfed the multistrike thingy and now with each new set of patch notes they increase it again and call it a buff..
    Maybe next time leave things as they are if they aint gonna give them shamans a buff anyways.

No matter how many times you buff frost...I will NEVER PLAY IT >: (

Deleted
    Hopefully i can play my 3 mains on higher than hc pug first mythic again with my fav specs. Frost Mage. Demo Lock. Disc Priest.
    I even had to fotm level a bm hunter just to have a reason to play.

Question is when, if ever, we gonna get to have all 3 specs active. When i get the taste for my priest i want to be able to chose one of the three specs. Its annoying rebinding everything all the time (shadow/holy).

/Fordie
    Last edited by mmoc56b9795788; 2015-06-06 at 05:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post

just wait till september patiently

I don't understand the balance change, is it a nerf or a buff? It almost seems completely pointless. Anyone who understands it mind explaining it to me? I'm genuinely confused.

again no flying news..

they move the q&a a week later but this is not a excuse..

Quote Originally Posted by TovarishSR View Post
    No matter how many times you buff frost...I will NEVER PLAY IT >: (

i feel the same way about marksmemship

MOOOOLTEEEEN COOOOOREEEE!

Yeah, I think I found my character.

They are making premade finder region wide or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    It's funny that they mention that VP/JP was a good thing. Why remove it then?

First of all Holinka is a fucking liar... thanks for the reduction in cc. and secondly

'As always, our goal is to make it possible for players to acquire the gear they need to compete and enjoy PvP in WoW, while bringing some variety to the acquisition process. Overall, players will be receiving more gear next season than ever before.'

I Guarantee it will be a lot fucking harder for most people to get decent pvp gear. GUARANT FUCKING TEED!

What a fucking loser of a Dev. Assram is so much fun(dripping sarcasm)