Deleted

Alliance [A] <Unity> Ravencrest | 10/10M | 3 Days | LF Ranged DPS

** Limited time offer - apply this week and receive up to THREE grey quality items in your mailbox TAX FREE **

Currently recruiting for ranged spots; particularly Balance Druid / Warlock / Hunter / Shadow Priest. Other roles considered subject to attitude, skill, flexibility, and other variables. If you're unsure, feel free to ask.

So, as the title says, we raid three days: Thursday/Sunday/Monday 20:00-00:00 server time, though we occasionally add a Wednesday raid on the release of new content or to push end boss progress. This raid is never mandatory however attending is obviously an advantage. Over the entire duration of BRF we added four Wednesday raids, so this isn't a very regular thing.

We are a relatively new guild, formed 2/10/14, though we have been climbing upward ever since, finishing BRF at world 275.

We are looking for competent players who learn quickly and strive to improve to join our roster for the next tier. We are a very laid back bunch of people who are always up for a laugh and we do not feel we should ever need to compromise on this to achieve steady progress.

We are therefore looking for; reliable, positive players who can maintain a good attitude in raid situations (18+). We are currently on farm cycle but we still prefer you have the gear to come in and compete with our current raiders. Flexibility is an extremely desirable trait, we do not want to run a huge roster and therefore being able play any spec on your class or having a relevant alt is something we look for in applicants.

We are using TS3 voice communications. A working mic and ability to speak English are mandatory.

Visit unityravencrest.shivtr.com for more information or to apply and feel free to whisper an officer (Kaeir, Ecolove, Jámbii, Futton) in game for any specific questions

** All successful applicants will be greeted with a harmonica solo performed over TS by everyone's favourite restoration druid **

Deleted
    i am passionate about turtles

Deleted
    i am passionate about llamas

Deleted
    i am passionate about seahorses