The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account

[Guardian]What's your choice at 6.2, agility flask or stamina flask?

Hello fellow bears:

Before the removal of FR refund, I am pretty sure the agility flask will be my choice since it is can maximize the FR usage by AP since there is no overheal. After the removal, I guess I am a little bit toward the stamina flask, but still sad for the AP loss by passing the agility flask.

So What's your choice at 6.2, agility flask or stamina flask?

There hasn't been a need for a Stam Flask this whole expac. Just stick with Agi Flask.

The revert on the FR refunding rage shit changes NOTHING. It was to help bears who can't manage their rage and basically wanted to macro FR into everything just because they could.

If you're scared of getting instagibbed, go stamina
    If you're not, go agi.
    It's been that way for a while now.

During progressions I used stamina for a whole lot of bosses, Gruul is a perfect example.
    However with multistrike in the mix, stamina has become a bit old fashioned.

Deleted
    I used stamina on progress.

But now I just use agi flasks, was worth it on Gruul I have to say. Many times I would be left with such a minimial amount of HP after using bristling fur or something on myself, I doubt I'd have lived if I didnt have the flask at the time. Even think I used a stamina trinket.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Thank you all!

Agility all the way, I've never really seen much use for the stam flask. I made a stack of 20 when the xpac came out and i still have 19 because i misclicked once.

Just use the same logic with using a stamina trinket: use it if you need it. Keep in mind, the skill/ability of your healers can also affect if you want to pack on a little more stamina (same as gear level).
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

10+ Year Old Account
    Stamina for progression. For rest of the time Agility probably. Every bit of extra HP counts when one learns the fight.

I almost always use agility, but what CenariusTheForestLord said. If you don't have enough health, use stam.

Edit: As others have said, stam was useful for gruul, where you need to soak a few big hits and there's no significant damage for the rest of the fight.

Agility all the way. If you need the extra HP from the stamina flask chances are you might be something wrong and I'm pretty sure your healers can notice it.