Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    My first date with my current gf we just took a walk, no fuzz just walk and talk. It was really good weather so we ended up having some ice cream and coffee. If we wouldn't click then atleast someone of us would be able to just call it and go home.

I've tried going to the movies as a first date and.. while the movie was awesome, we didn't really get to know eachother.

10+ Year Old Account
    another question: how do i know shes into me so that i can advance with a kiss ? when is the moment ?

Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    what place would u recommend for a first date except for cinema and cafe ?
    What interests do you share? Have you tried asking her where she'd like to go? Or is that considered wrong nowadays? Is that being less of a man, indecisive? Has courtesy become a dirty word? Damned if I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Aquarium/Zoo, but why ask me I'm planning* on becoming a Wizard!
    *Not intentionally but it's not like I get a choice.
    I shall see you at Hagwerts, that cheap wizarding bar that sells all the knock-off late-starter shit on the side.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Sylvanas is flawless and should be canonized as a saint.

10+ Year Old Account
    another question: how do i know shes into me so that i can advance with a kiss ? when is the moment ?
    How old are you? If you're both adults then you can tell pretty easy whether you she's into you and you should go for the kiss, if you're teen age then just go for it if you're having a good time.

On the topic of the movies, I don't think they're that bad for a first date if you couple it with something else. It also depends if it's a first date where you meet them for the first time or you've known them for a bit and just got the courage to them her out, because the second can make the movies a good place to cuddle and even make out a bit.
    Last edited by TJ; 2015-06-06 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Don't go to the movies, those are horrible for first dates. The goal is to get to know each other, not sit in a dark theater and not having conversation.
    Off topic but, holy fucking shit... that avatar is pure unfiltered win.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    No. It costs too much and if you don't like each other you have to sit there for like an hour or two.

Go to a coffee shop. If you don't like each other you only waste 20 minutes. And coffee is cheap.
    costs too much? your not willing to spend a little money to see if you like someone??

10+ Year Old Account
    nandos lad

Quote Originally Posted by Vea Lea View Post
    costs too much? your not willing to spend a little money to see if you like someone??
    I would buy her a coffee.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    what place would u recommend for a first date except for cinema and cafe ?

inb4 your moms bedroom, stripclub, garrison

EDIT: another question: how do i know shes into me so that i can advance with a kiss ? when is the moment ?
    Play connect 4 in a public bathroom.

Or if you wanna not come off as a creeper, it's in the warmer months now. Try a waterpark, mini golf, or any other resort that has those kinds of activities.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I would buy her a coffee.
    that is cheap

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I would always go to a coffee shop.
    If it doesn't work out, you can leave without being in the person's company for too long and not having to sit through a meal.
    If it's okay, you can talk without loud music blaring and have a light meal.
    I would never go to the movies or a club for a first date. How can you connect with someone?

If you have an amusement park near you, go to that. Otherwise, a picnic in the park would be just fine. What is much more important, is having interesting things to talk about.

Laser tag.

In all serious, this is always my first date. If she can't have fun at laser tag, then she gotta go.