Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    This thread is making me hungry, I'm about to order a pizza and have it delivered to work with extra balsamic vinegar.

try vinegar in chicken soup, or squeeze some lemon into there. MMM - lol and my first post on mmo-champion after years of reading thru here, is about vinegar, lmao!

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Gonna try it did you ever try using balsamic reduction with it?

You can form decorative black lines on the fine white structured mozzarella and it sticks on top.
    If I walked over to the salad station at work, I would find a squeeze bottle of it, and we do the exact same thing :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trashhand View Post
    try vinegar in chicken soup, or squeeze some lemon into there. MMM - lol and my first post on mmo-champion after years of reading thru here, is about vinegar, lmao!
    I was feeling creative the other day, and I put some orange zest in my beef stew. It kicked up times 10.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Doing fish tacos tonight with a vinegar slaw.

Fresh caught pomp. Yar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I sometimes open a jar of pickles and drink the juice straight...

And I do like a sour element on most things I make.
    You do that too? I love the brine, I've done it with green olives before too heh

Deleted
    I sometimes open a jar of pickles and drink the juice straight...

And I do like a sour element on most things I make.
    Should try making your own pickles. Homemade Brine tastes way better the Store stuff.

I prefer lemon as dressing, but yeah, I love vinegar.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    Should try making your own pickles. Homemade Brine tastes way better the Store stuff.
    I do. I make mine extra spicy, garlic, pearl onions, dill, mustard seed, turmeric, chili peppers, in addition to the water, vinegar, salt and sugar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I don't use vinegar on anything so guessing not.

I do. I make mine extra spicy, garlic, pearl onions, dill, mustard seed, turmeric, chili peppers, in addition to the water, vinegar, salt and sugar.
    Best pickles I ever had were at this bbq place. Fill a ramiken with habenero powder, then again with equal parts garlic powder and onion powder. Toss in bucket o' pickles and stir. Toss'em on a smoked chicken sandwich with some onion and a vinegar mustard sauce and win win win.

I like vinegar with my salt on chips and fries

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Best pickles I ever had were at this bbq place. Fill a ramiken with habenero powder, then again with equal parts garlic powder and onion powder. Toss in bucket o' pickles and stir. Toss'em on a smoked chicken sandwich with some onion and a vinegar mustard sauce and win win win.
    I threw a ghost pepper in my last batch. We'll see how that turns out.

Getting some trinidad scorpion peppers in this week...

I do like vinegar-based marinades, and I like balsamic vinagrette salad dressing.