Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by padie View Post
    Or whores, dont forget them. (I for one don't judge people on their profession)
    Why would I give a fuck if someone wants to get paid for having sex with someone. I know in reality there's usually nasty forms of coercion, but I think that's more a result of its criminalization than anything. If the two parties are truly consenting, knock yourself out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    I did not, but I will call you ridiculous if you're comparing Paracetamol to Crack, LSD and Meth.
    I'm not comparing anything. You are. And through it all you're further displaying your sophomoric understanding of ethics.
    Games I'm playing right now (not necessarily literally):
    D3, CS:GO, TF2, Hearthstone
    Hit me up if you wanna play sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by padie View Post
    So you are against birth-control? Back to the middle ages, ethics were allot better!
    "I'm saying as soon as the zygote is formed from the merging of gametes, all cases we weigh in favor of killing it are things we should weigh with the understanding that it is a human being. No matter how uncomfortable that makes us. Killing is justifiable. There are many, long established laws and behaviors where it is condoned. I am not against them. I am against pressing the line where we deem humans "fit for life" by using a comfort blanket like personhood to avoid thinking about what we're really doing." - Me

"Justify responsibly." and "I disagree with eugenics." is all you should be taking from that.

Edit: also just a minor naggle here, but it's "a lot". Allot and Alot are spooky scary monsters from Diablo 3 and Hyperbole and a Half. Really don't mean this as anything more than friendly help. It was a thing I did a lot for years into adulthood.
    Last edited by Abajaba; 2015-06-06 at 10:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    The only thing wrong with whores are the ones who are victims of human trafficking. If a person wants to sell his/her body voluntarily for cash then why shouldn't they be allowed?
    Because why would I strive for an education and a job that moves society forward when someone can study a fat 0 years and get more money?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not comparing anything. You are. And through it all you're further displaying your sophomoric understanding of ethics.
    If you don't see anything wrong with them nothing I say to you will change your views, so that's pointless.

Yeah, not gonna' continue this.

Because why would I strive for an education and a job that moves society forward when someone can study a fat 0 years and get more money?
    If you want to skip school and make a ton of cash then feel free to be a prostitute. What's stopping you? Don't blame others because you can't succeed yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Abajaba View Post
    "I'm saying as soon as the zygote is formed from the merging of gametes, all cases we weigh in favor of killing it are things we should weigh with the understanding that it is a human being. No matter how uncomfortable that makes us. Killing is justifiable. There are many, long established laws and behaviors where it is condoned. I am not against them. I am against pressing the line where we deem humans "fit for life" by using a comfort blanket like personhood to avoid thinking about what we're really doing." - Me

"Justify responsibly." and "I disagree with eugenics." is all you should be taking from that.

Edit: also just a minor naggle here, but it's "a lot". Allot and Alot are spooky scary monsters from Diablo 3 and Hyperbole and a Half.
    English isnt my native language, so im happy you point that out to me(im always wondering how to type it)
    Not sure how to disagree with eugenics.

It means so many things.. like not inbreeding...