How to fix wow, by someone who knows what he's talking about.

Here's the list of some of my ideas, with brief explanations, don't have time to give a complete explanation as each point has many factors to it, but i will give you a hint and you can work out the rest. Some of these may be suggested elsewhere, i did not knowingly plagiarize them, but if you said it already, grats you are smart. How to fix wow:

PvP:

Make pvp gear from vendor a 10 set. Make it less powerful then pve gear. Give 10 set unique and powerful bonuses that would make a players spells change and be more pvp based. ie 10 set = pvp trinket now grants 5 secs immunity to cc's.
    Don't scale pve gear down; many people like to go to bgs after a raid to blow off steam. These people are no longer doing that, as there gear is worthless, and as blizzard said, noone like to go into pvp and feel less powerful then in pve. = more people in pvp.
    Change human racial = faction balance, shorter queue times on alliance.
    Put rating on pvp gear. Make the highest pvp gear's ilvl still below normal mode of FIRST tier raid. But have it scale in ilvl in pvp combat, to -10 ilvl from relevant pve gear tier.
    Bring back 50-75% mortal strike. Common mistake in mmo's, unkillable healers.... Remove dampening, this means we would require lower burst to kill someone. Bring back skill in killing someone. Make healers easily solo-able. Bring back ways of messing with healers, ie manaburn, lower their mana regen in pvp, delay there casting speed. Make healers have to work with team mates in order to survive. A healer is a support class, should need to have people with him, looking out for him, to survive. Want to be able to work solo, play dps spec. Every class has one. This would again bring back people to pvp, right now healers are unkillable gods in bgs, which is no fun for anyone, but the healer. If a dps kills someone, he has won, if a healer doesnt die, he has won, right now healers are guaranteed to win, which is simply ludicrous.

Pve:

Bring back attunements, make them account wide, remove legendary for everyone. Blizzard removed attunements cos they said it was a pain for people to get there alts attuned. Then they made it necessary to do LFR for 8 weeks before you can get the ring to get invited to a guild to raid, cos of the legendary ring. If that isnt daft logic i don't know what is. Basically, the ring is an attunement required to raid. But unlike previous attuements, you cant be boosted through it by friends, you simply have to wait the required amount of time. I know why they brought in the legendary for everyone mentality, it was because of my next point....

Remove gear resets each tier. Make gear worthwhile for longer. First, you wont have to make everyone do an exceedingly long time based quest chain in order to keep people paying each month. People will keep playing and paying, and not just buy the expansion, unsubscribe then wait till the last tier before playing again. As people will not be able to log in when patch 6.3 comes out, and get full 735 gear for free. So they will want to raid each tier in order to get ready for the next one. I hope people understand this is bad, they brought gear resets in wotlk, and it caused many people to quit, 'why should i raid, if in 3 months i will get that gear for free' This is the sole reason they brought in the cloak in mop and the ring in WoD. To stop this from happening, but it caused other problems. Ie good players cant join mid expansion, and get boosted by there friends to be able to raid current content, like it could happen in TBC. People cannot join WoD, cos they cant invited to mythic guilds cos they dont have the ring, but they don't enjoy normal mode because of my next point......

Remove LFR. People need to learn to play, and they also need a reason to want to learn, by giving them content they cant get to unless they do.

Remove welfare epics. People say i don't get invited cos my ilvl is too low, so if you give me gear i will get invited, WRONG. The requirement for getting in a raid is simply, what ilvl can you get without any skill +5. If they gave everyone 690 gear for free in the post. The requirement to get into normal BFR would be 695 ilvl.

Make classes more unique, give them unique buffs. Bring the player not the class, has resulted in, stack the best class like there is no tomorrow. Blizz removed this

Keep 20 man mythic, give more mythic only bosses. Make the encounters require, 5-10 people doing complicated mechanics, 5-10 having to do max dps. 5-10 people doing easy jobs but because of my above point, you want them in cos they bring unique buffs.

Make gear stats more unique. IN tbc and vanilla, you could get items that had 0 stamina but pure attackpower. This is good, ilvl shouldn't be everything. Bring this back. Make harder bosses drop better gear. I see they are doing something like this, this is good.

General:

Auction house, make it you can only undercut by minimum 1%. No more 1 copper undercutting on a 100,000 gold item. Will stop AH bots, will stop inflated prices, will stop certain people controlling economy and will make an average player feel its worth his time selling stuff on AH.

Make longer expansions, not shorter. Along with no gear resets, people will feel like they are raiding for a reason. I know you want more money, but this will keep players playing more, you only need a player to play 4 months more = the price of an expansion.

When you do bring in an expansion. make the highest pve tier gear useable in the next expansions first raid. Again to make raiding more worthwhile, and again stupid gear resets = bad.

Now, not everyone will have read all that, but i hope someone from blizzard has. And also its up now so when they do bring it in, i can say, i told you so!

Felt like i needed to make a post, as a lot of misinformation being spread on theses forums, which means people listen to if they have little understanding of how mmo's become successful. Feel free to see my post history, i make a suggestion, people say that is completely wrong blah blah, 4 years later blizzard does that exact suggestion, subscribers go up. If you think blizz needs to remove mythic, bring back flying, bring back 10 man raiding, make stuff easier, and keep LFR, you are wrong, but don't worry, you are not alone. Also i know i say Blizz, but most of these problems were caused by Acivision directing blizzard on how to squeeze more money of of this game to keep there shareholders happy.

*grabs popcorn*

This should be good. Because, obviously, you must be an authority. I mean, you told us you were.

I honestly hope that the title was meant to be intentionally ironic.

Deleted
    i didnt read it but i already love it

Hmm, ok OP, but who is this person mentioned in the thread title, and what are his ideas?
    "These so called speed humps are a joke. If anything, they slow you down. "

Don't worry ! I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night!!

The only thing I can see that's semi agreeable is to not make expansions shorter.

10+ Year Old Account
    This poor guy is gonna get torn to shreds once the rest of the forum arrives.

I read his suggestions.

They are frikking awful, the usual 'strip out everything and make the game how it used to be' more or less.

You know nothing, Jon Snow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sharing ideas on how to improve the game is all well and good. There are many threads active at the moment that do this. We don't need another right now. The point is to discuss ideas, both good and bad, without having a separate thread for each person that wants to share.

Closing.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."