Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    leoric sounds overpowered with his trait.

Every single hero sounds overpowered until you can play them, most abilities in the game sound like they are ridiculously strong until you actually see them in action.
    Please stop making these judgements before the character is even playable.

Leorics trait seems that instead of while being a "Wraith" he heals himself back upto full... so I assume that how he returns to his body, by healing himself via the theoretical damage he does with his abilities whilst dead.

Deleted
    L'eolico kit looks impressive the. Can't wait to try it out. Also dat vrykul skin.. Gnnnn

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    CC or kite him as soon as Butcher's Brand is up and watch him go splat. He has zero escape until Bolt at 20.
    Pretty sure Ruthless Onslaught is designed to counter just that. He also has as much health as Sonya. He's a melee assassin he doesn't really need an escape; Kerrigan and Sonya don't have one outside of sprint/leap. I don't see much ability to kite him when he can probably auto-Qauto and nearly 1shot someone, I mean, at level 1 just that AA-Q/AA does 1/3 of Valla's health by itself without any stacks of his passive.

At level 7 with Cheap Shot (evenom would be probably better) and Brutal Strike with full passive stacks, he can E -> W + AA -> Q+AA while you are stunned by the E and it will do 940 dmg, which is 2/3's of Valla's health pretty much instantly, and he heals for 837 pretty much instantly.

He is going to be the ultimate pub stomper I think. Teams focused around him with either Rehgar or Uther can pretty much treat him like an Illy who sacrifices some mobility to do double the damage Illy does.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

Stood in the Fire n7stormreaver's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Illidan's main feature is his mobility. They're hamstringing it.

I see no reason to play Illidan over Zeratul if they remove his Q's power.
    Except Zeratul is a burst damage and can't sustain even if he wants to, and Illidan has strongest sustained damage in game and is the most unkillable among melee carries. And in practice his Q nerf is not even that hard, even MM Radius nerf seems more annoying. Illidan will keep be, if not God-tier, at least top tier and will still be in most of ranked games.

At least, still better than Butcher.
    Space magic.

Why didn't the Archangel Diablo skin get patched in? Now I only have the Butcher bundle to buy! Blizzard doesn't want my money apparently *Throws wallet at screen*

- - - Updated - - -

Malthael's Phantom didn't make it in either... nor did the Amazon Nova... hm... Blizzard being naughty again!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow... Leoric looks... Really rather strong. Kinda reminds me of a not shit version of Aatrox from LoL. Tank role, not REAL defense but A LOT of self healing.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Every single hero sounds overpowered until you can play them, most abilities in the game sound like they are ridiculously strong until you actually see them in action.
    Please stop making these judgements before the character is even playable.
    Butcher is strong like people said BUT they don't know (yet) that is easy to kill it or even trap it to a suicide 1x5 situation with his charge. Illidan is still the best Melee Assassin, without doubt.

Butcher will only be a total beast if:
    - his team plays in a decent level and principally the supports/abathur know what they are doing.
    - his enemy team are newbies that run around on the map alone with only half HP.

15+ Year Old Account
    Can his charge be cancelled or are you committed once you hit it? That is, is there counterplay by forcing a huge overextension?

Also, can you Charge to minions?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Can his charge be cancelled or are you committed once you hit it? That is, is there counterplay by forcing a huge overextension?

Also, can you Charge to minions?
    You can cancel during charge. Still, requires alot of judgement to use properly.

You can charge to any enemy unit, including minions. Structures are not counted as units so you cannot charge to them though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Banchou View Post
    Butcher will only be a total beast if:
    - his team plays in a decent level and principally the supports/abathur know what they are doing.
    - his enemy team are newbies that run around on the map alone with only half HP.
    Playing as a roaming Butcher is pretty beast; hide in a bush or come just out of their vision range on loners and they're dead. Doesn't even have to be a loner; if I can zoom straight into a team fight or a pair of enemies and instantly eliminate one before either regrouping or retreating to my base.

Had a lvl 21 Butcher 1shot my lvl 22 Kael 100-0 while stunned from his E in a QM earlier. Then he caught a Rehgar ult and proceeded to kill our Uther in 2 seconds while the rest of their team engaged. QM is QM I realize but Butcher's damage is a bit over the top, considering how much health insane self-healing with his W he has.
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Had a lvl 21 Butcher 1shot my lvl 22 Kael 100-0 while stunned from his E in a QM earlier. Then he caught a Rehgar ult and proceeded to kill our Uther in 2 seconds while the rest of their team engaged. QM is QM I realize but Butcher's damage is a bit over the top, considering how much health insane self-healing with his W he has.
    Didn't take Bolt to super-extend Butcher when he charged you for your team to pile on and splat him?

Uther didn't stun to peel?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I tried Butcher in the store, if you are building him for it, you can actually take out the Arthas within 2/3 seconds, its just brutal, it seems as though if the enemy has no escape, or heal right away, they die.

I used a build where you get the Attack damage to 35%, then take the Attack Speed buff to it, he becomes a killing machine.
    Last edited by r3d3mpt10n; 2015-07-01 at 03:01 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    BTW guys this is the build that I have found that works pretty well.
    Last edited by apepi; 2015-07-01 at 04:22 AM.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by n7stormreaver View Post
    Except Zeratul is a burst damage and can't sustain even if he wants to, and Illidan has strongest sustained damage in game and is the most unkillable among melee carries. And in practice his Q nerf is not even that hard, even MM Radius nerf seems more annoying. Illidan will keep be, if not God-tier, at least top tier and will still be in most of ranked games.

At least, still better than Butcher.
    Yeah I'm going to have to disagree, with his -as ult Zeratul has better sustained damage than Illidan. He also has searing attacks to go with it and a healthy 30% ( ? ) Lifesteal + 15% from talents.

Didn't take Bolt to super-extend Butcher when he charged you for your team to pile on and splat him?

Uther didn't stun to peel?
    Couldn't bolt in time since he came out of the side. Probably might fault but I was in the middle of casting a Q on a distant Sylvanus so my screen wasn't in the best place to see him coming (I actually killed her too). Uther wanted to peel but all that Cleanse jazz from Rehgar you know (he Hoj'ed into the cleanse and immuned); I am pretty sure those two were a party and the Rehgar pre-cleansed him on impact. It got even worse because he got switched to and nearly killed but Rehgar's ult saved him but he was specced Enrage lvl 16 so he got 40% atk speed and 75% cc reduction and proceeded to annihilate everyone. Watching him kill 3 people in like 5 seconds before his team (outside of Rehgar) could even engage was hilarious.

It just doesn't feel right that you have to outplay and completely shut down a Butcher in a split second time period or he just destroys everyone. Abathur/Butcher/(Reghar or Uther) is going to be just stupid. I plan on playing it soon and facerolling through teams.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love getting murky in QM. He drops full stacks of meat and you can destroy him easily.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    BTW guys this is the build that I have found that works pretty well.
    Ive been thinking similar, but with a few changes... mainly lvl 13 and 16. Crave Flesh seems like it could be good to keep up with heroes when you brand them, also, at 16, I think Blood Frenzy would overall be better, as with Enraged, sure, it lasts 10 seconds, and you get 5% more attack speed. BLood Frenzy is up all the time. The only bonus Enraged actually gives is the Relentless type talent for it too.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Yeah I'm going to have to disagree, with his -as ult Zeratul has better sustained damage than Illidan. He also has searing attacks to go with it and a healthy 30% ( ? ) Lifesteal + 15% from talents.
    25% now... its 55% total if you build that way, but on AA Zeratul you almost never take either talent, might do now... but the 55% lifesteal only happens at level 20 though if I recall.
    Last edited by r3d3mpt10n; 2015-07-01 at 04:58 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by r3d3mpt10n View Post
    Ive been thinking similar, but with a few changes... mainly lvl 13 and 16. Crave Flesh seems like it could be good to keep up with heroes when you brand them, also, at 16, I think Blood Frenzy would overall be better, as with Enraged, sure, it lasts 10 seconds, and you get 5% more attack speed. BLood Frenzy is up all the time. The only bonus Enraged actually gives is the Relentless type talent for it too.
    You could be right on the 13 talent, I have been having a probelm chasing people, but 16 idk. It really depend if you have full stacks, I feel if you are at full stacks, you would be winning and not need it anyways.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose