New Fan Made Arakkoa pic

I recently posted a picture onto Reddit of new fan edit I made. But someone took my photo and started spreading it around onto other sites claiming it's a real leak. I just want to say that this was all fan made and I am a fairly new photoshopper and my edits are bad and it's clearly fake.

here's the edit I made ( click on it to get a full view )

and he's the picture being "leaked" ( click on it to get a full view )

If you see anyone posting this just know its fake. So don't believe it. I just make these for fun and for practice at photoshop (:

Quote Originally Posted by Lennylue View Post
    I recently posted a picture onto Reddit of new fan edit I made. But someone took my photo and started spreading it around onto other sites claiming it's a real leak. I just want to say that this was all fan made and I am a fairly new photoshopper and my edits are bad and it's clearly fake.

here's the edit I made ( click on it to get a full view )
    <pic>

and he's the picture being "leaked" ( click on it to get a full view )
    <pic>

If you see anyone posting this just know its fake. So don't believe it. I just make these for fun and for practice at photoshop (:

This always happens, and it's pretty cute. I wouldn't mind it too much, though. Some people just want to create a controversy for the sake of it.

Anyway, less-related but still-so. As someone who tried to armor up a Mantid and make it look somewhat good, I kind of feel the pain of trying to add player armor to NPC races.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    This always happens, and it's pretty cute. I wouldn't mind it too much, though. Some people just want to create a controversy for the sake of it.

Anyway, less-related but still-so. As someone who tried to armor up a Mantid and make it look somewhat good, I kind of feel the pain of trying to add player armor to NPC races.

That looks really good!

Deleted
    Looks pretty bad tbh, you shouldnt be surprised people bought it though

Quote Originally Posted by Reglitch View Post
    Looks pretty bad tbh, you shouldnt be surprised people bought it though
    That's why I was surprised because it was so bad.