Deleted

Add "ignore user" to the quick menu

Can you guys please add the "ignore user" option to the quick menu that opens upon clicking someone's name?

I can only speak for myself, but I feel like it's in a weird place right now.
    My motivation to quickly ignore (forum ignore) someone
    is bigger than my motivation to just let loose and not care about my tone and typing away
    is bigger than my motivation to dig for that ignore button.

As far as I'm concerned it can only improve the tone on the forums, because you can just quickly ignore a user mid-post. At the very moment you realize that a certain poster has repeatedly proven not worth reading/responding to. Before you can get carried away and just tell them what you'd tell them IRL.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erzengel View Post
    Can you guys please add the "ignore user" option to the quick menu that opens upon clicking someone's name?

I can only speak for myself, but I feel like it's in a weird place right now.
    My motivation to quickly ignore (forum ignore) someone
    is bigger than my motivation to just let loose and not care about my tone and typing away
    is bigger than my motivation to dig for that ignore button.

As far as I'm concerned it can only improve the tone on the forums, because you can just quickly ignore a user mid-post. At the very moment you realize that a certain poster has repeatedly proven not worth reading/responding to. Before you can get carried away and just tell them what you'd tell them IRL.

Seems like a good thing then. If you have that little self control, I'm not sure you would be a good addition to the forums.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Deleted
    Thanks for the input. Very valid opinion. Have a nice day