Deleted

My weight loss since X-mas

So story is i met a girl in wow (yes they do exist) and i looked at myself and said. No fucking girl is going to want a guy like me. So since January i started going gym 5 days a week, changed my diet to:
    Water
    Coffee (black)
    Tuna
    brown Rice
    Sweet Potato
    some fruit
    chicken
    beef
    kellogg's

here is the result so far:

Deleted
    Very impressive. Motivation is always the most important thing, Keep it up!
    Some details perhaps how much you weighed before and now?

Deleted
    Wow... I admire your strength of will! Wish I had more myself.

If I can give a small and highly subjective suggestion about the path you've started walking in, I'd so something about your hair (try to cut it more, think you'd look good with an even higher shaving on the side, and shorter above as well) and try to thin a bit your eyebrows.
    Without overdoing it though because frankly I find men with extremely well-finished eyebrows too vain and/or not manly enough.

As I said, these are very very very subjective comments. Just my thoughts on how you'd look even better

Good job, bro. Keep at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

5 days a week christ. I already have a job and raid. I don't know how you have that much time.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Good job! Keep it up. Regardless of how the relationship turns out (and I hope it's wildly successful) this is a great change for you and an investment in your own future.

Bloodsail Admiral
    7+ Year Old Account
    Good man, get a handsome haircut and go get the ladies!

Deleted
    You look like the kind of guy that would like bacon. I mean, who DOESN'T like bacon?

www.reddit.com/r/keto

Keep up the good work man, you're doing well. Just have a gander at the link. It's a far healthier way to lose weight and helps with a myriad of other issues.

Not to sound rude, but a new hair style would do wonders as well. But good work on the motivation to lose weight.

Quote Originally Posted by zwiggy View Post
    So story is i met a girl in wow (yes they do exist) and i looked at myself and said. No fucking girl is going to want a guy like me. So since January i started going gym 5 days a week, changed my diet to:
    Water
    Coffee (black)
    Tuna
    brown Rice
    Sweet Potato
    some fruit
    chicken
    beef
    kellogg's

here is the result so far:
    Good job!

Feel free to try out tilapia and salmon. But do whatever works for you.

That's pretty damn impressive. Good for you.

nice good for you-

Deleted
    Awesomesauce. Keep up the good work.

Deleted
    So what was your weight at x-mas and how much is it now?

keep going bro, good one, don't give in.

Even if it doesn't work with this girl, i hope you keep it up for your sake more than anyone else's.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    5 days a week christ. I already have a job and raid. I don't know how you have that much time.
    I go 6 days a week, work 40 hrs a week and still play games, everyone has the same hours in a day so it's really no excuse

@OP, great job man, keep up the good work and hope the girl stuff works out for ya