Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    As long as it dont spread up to the scots! There is no way knowing how they will behave with their kilts....
    I'm just worried about what a Scotsman's appetite would be. They already eat the weirdest shit, so getting the munchies would make their culinary choices that much worse.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    I'm just worried about what a Scotsman's appetite would be. They already eat the weirdest shit, so getting the munchies would make their culinary choices that much worse.
    Holy crap, imagine getting the munchies and having Haggis as only option
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    I'm not sure how much lower you can go than deep fried Mars Bars:

but I'm sure the Scots would find a way!

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    I'm just worried about what a Scotsman's appetite would be. They already eat the weirdest shit, so getting the munchies would make their culinary choices that much w̶o̶r̶s̶e̶ more inspired
    How do you think we come up with it -and- manage to keep it all down? Sure aint sobriety.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Cannabis was never big in Germany..... It's been the "on rare occasion" thing... It's hashish that's common...
    Black, Blond, Red, Green, you name it.
    Means, for Germany the numbers can only go up.. If they go down, it would be essentially gone lol
    You guys have mnearly 200,000 drafts.

Gee, I wonder why,

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by squeeze View Post
    I'm not sure how much lower you can go than deep fried Mars Bars:
    You can go full fried butter on a stick..
    Last edited by mmocd79acbf389; 2015-06-08 at 03:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go to my restaurants everyday higher than a fucking kite, no one knows a thing.

I personally use a nice water bong or a vape depending on the day, and I tend to dab on week days after work. I like both hash oil and herb, fuck I'll sprinkle some hash on my herb and take some nice hits to start my weekend off right!

But I only smoke to relax at nice and it helps me sleep well, I don't smoke before or during work though. Plus I bet many people would be surprised to find out who actually smokes, I'm sure some of your co-workers smoke and you don't even know it. Nothing really wrong it in my book, I tend to use it to relax and watch a movie or something. I also respect that other's don't smoke as well. Regardless fuck that synthetic shit, never tried it and I never will.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Personally I never really seen the appeal

Every stoner I met IRL or online turned out to be incredibly boring people dependent on pot for any kind of enjoyment
    wow you are a giant Dick Bag for saying that.

That is like railing on people who enjoy coffee. In fact it is EXACTLY like that.

I've said it once and i'll say it again... the people who need cannabis the most are the ignorant.

- - - Updated - - -

As I say I wouldn't socialize with people like yourself so WIN WIN
    lol, wow. This guy's ego needs to be murdered. This guy needs to have his ego killed by a mushroom or a pot brownie while his brain watches. Sorry dude, you aren't holier then anyone i'm afraid.

Personally I never really seen the appeal

Every stoner I met IRL or online turned out to be incredibly boring people dependent on pot for any kind of enjoyment
    I mean gee, 1.) you're referring to the extreme users of weed (stoners) and 2.) you've only met a limited amount of people. There are several people who consume weed and lead productive and eventful lives.

Good? I guess? Actually I don't give a shit at all what chemicals people pump into their bodies as long as they're not harming others.
    Games I'm playing right now (not necessarily literally):
    D3, CS:GO, TF2, Hearthstone
    Hit me up if you wanna play sometime.

It's true I never head much about cannabis in UK (we french seem to be deeply falling into the trip). Anyway, these past years, we often heard on the news about " Binch drinking ", and that seems to be a real plague in UK. Don't know much about the subject and its real importance in Uk (I never take " the news " for face value ). If it's true, that drinking thing might be a " cheaper " or more " on the mood " way to " escape " compared to cannabis ? I don't know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fexus View Post
    Good? I guess? Actually I don't give a shit at all what chemicals people pump into their bodies as long as they're not harming others.
    It's actually rather amusing that a lot of people don't know this but cannabis aren't foreign substances we put in our body, we actually have Endocannabinoid receptors in our brain.

Cocaine and other chemicals is something else. But cannabis isn't, now i'm not saying everyone should use it absolutely not but to say it's harmful that's not true. Which is why cannabis has such a beneficial effect on many of our ailments such as headaches and migraine and is actually less harmful than painkillers in any other form.

Now since the studies have always been biased and studies were made with poor testing methods we still don't know what happens due to long and frequent exposure to it.

Sadly this is still not widely know due to propaganda about drugs especially by the wretched and vile Reagan administration and their followers who are die hard prohibitionists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    You guys have mnearly 200,000 drafts.

Gee, I wonder why,
    enlighten me...
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    It's actually rather amusing that a lot of people don't know this but cannabis aren't foreign substances we put in our body, we actually have Endocannabinoid receptors in our brain.

Cocaine and other chemicals is something else. But cannabis isn't, now i'm not saying everyone should use it absolutely not but to say it's harmful that's not true. Which is why cannabis has such a beneficial effect on many of our ailments such as headaches and migraine and is actually less harmful than painkillers in any other form.

Now since the studies have always been biased and studies were made with poor testing methods we still don't know what happens due to long and frequent exposure to it.

[IMG]http://the-human-solution.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/ths-ecs-for-ths2-1024x753.jpg[/MG]

Sadly this is still not widely know due to propaganda about drugs especially by the wretched and vile Reagan administration and their followers who are die hard prohibitionists.
    Nice infomercial.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Nice infomercial.
    Rather it be an infomercial based on facts and actual science than propaganda based on outdated believes and misinformation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rather it be an infomercial based on facts and actual science than propaganda based on outdated believes and misinformation.
    I'm all for legalization.. But your attempt was.... clumsy at best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    I'm all for legalization.. But your attempt was.... clumsy at best.
    I'll write it off than to speaking and writing in dutch the entire morning. It does contain facts however.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cocaine comes from a plant.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll write it off than to speaking and writing in dutch the entire morning. It does contain facts however.
    But you aren't saying anything new really.....
    Medical marijuana use is legal for a rather long time already.
    The medical benefits of the chemical compounds are known, since 50 years (when we applied science) at least in our societies.
    They're known for millenniums to people in ancient regions

Besides your mentioning of cocaine wasn't good at all.
    Fact... Those drugs too have very beneficial effects and are as well used for medical purpose..
    Cocaine, Morphine, Heroine, Opium.. Stable parts of plenty utilization.
    Hell, even nicotine too has it's benefits. And alcohol..