BRF Normal Premade/Boost [H] 6/10&9/10M Leaders/Mains Sun 7 June 14 EU

Hello.

We are looking for a few more players to fill our roster for a boost run in BRF Normal Today, Sunday 7 of June 14;00C CET.

We will reserv agi trinket, a weapon and prob a back/ring for Agi. If 2 trinkets happen to drop/is beeing won by bonus roll the third/dropped one will ofc not be reserved.

Need to fillup with some more DPS to maximise the drops. We dont want any lootlocked players - on any boss. If you want to come and tank thats ok but then we want you to be atleast 675+ , also, We take Experience over Ilvl.

We will use Ts3 but its not mandatory to attend there.

We will go with the order - HansFrans - Flame - Kromog - Gruul - Darmac - Thorgar - Maidens - Ore - Blast - Blackhand. We will clear as uch trash as possible before to make sure it will be quick.

Add Nikkj#2836 if you want to attend.

[|Kb2897|kNikkj|k] whispers: I think you are the 15th person wanna bring their quite fresh alt and beeing carried quick
    [|Kb2897|kNikkj|k] whispers: So I have said no to eeryone dpesite theri xp on main

Here is me thinking a boost run implied you carrying people with all your 9/10M radiers gear. After all, the insinuation is you're just looking for +1's to maximise drops to funnel them.

Maybe you should be a bit more clear in future because if you just want geared bodies then list it on the group finder tool like every other person in history.

Deleted
    Seems like you just want to funnel gear to a certain person and trying to get 30 people to get max loots.

Quote Originally Posted by Real homie View Post
    Seems like you just want to funnel gear to a certain person and trying to get 30 people to get max loots.
    probably this, but there's nothing wrong with it. plenty of guilds do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Use this thread or Blizzard forums or Open Raid to look for more people.