Deleted

blackhand mythic p3 questions

Hello there,

yes, finally we managed to get into p3. Everyone says its pretty easy, but unfortunately not for us.

We have huge problems with soaking the debrees. In fact the biggest problem is not to soak it, but the fact that a lot of your dedicated soakers are getting bombs attached right when they have to soak the first set of debrees, that means we will in fact not have the big void from the debree, but still the smaller one from the bombs, and they hinder us pretty much.

Now we wonder if we should, at least for the first set of debrees, have like 6-7 people dedicated to soaking the debrees and therefore spread out on the room, so that only people without attached bombs will then soak and all of the soakers with bomb, will move to place their bomb where it won t hinder us. But this seems to be a huge dmg waste, which you can t really afford in p3 imho.

So how do you handle this problem in your guild?

Thanks for tipps

Quote Originally Posted by aerlins View Post
    Hello there,

yes, finally we managed to get into p3. Everyone says its pretty easy, but unfortunately not for us.

We have huge problems with soaking the debrees. In fact the biggest problem is not to soak it, but the fact that a lot of your dedicated soakers are getting bombs attached right when they have to soak the first set of debrees, that means we will in fact not have the big void from the debree, but still the smaller one from the bombs, and they hinder us pretty much.

Now we wonder if we should, at least for the first set of debrees, have like 6-7 people dedicated to soaking the debrees and therefore spread out on the room, so that only people without attached bombs will then soak and all of the soakers with bomb, will move to place their bomb where it won t hinder us. But this seems to be a huge dmg waste, which you can t really afford in p3 imho.

So how do you handle this problem in your guild?

Thanks for tipps
    The small craters are inconsequential. It shouldn't be an issue at all to position around a small crater, even if the position of it is absolutely horrible. You'll just have to move a little further at some point. What exactly about the small craters are creating issues?

With that being said, redundancy is always great. The more people you have out soaking, the better, because you won't miss anything. The bare minimum of 5 is often sketchy, even for a guild like mine that's had this boss on farm for a few months now.

The slag eruption aoe from the bomb is smaller that the one from debris, so is more important to soak these, in our raid the first one near the group is soaked by one of the paladin healers or the range group step in, and if one spawn near the melee, the rogues/monk do it.

Deleted
    ok guys thanks for your answers.

Some people just felt like this is a big issue, for me personaly it wasn t, but its not allways easy to judge whats hindering for ranges if you play as a tank.

As well i didn t saw this exact problem (bomb while soaking) in any video, so i wasn t sure whats the best way to deal with that problem at all. And coming into p3 smoothly probably takes us like 5-10 trys every time, i just want to really make sure we do things correctly there.

Anyways, we will try to just, more or less, ignore and move around this voids from the bombs, just like draco said.

@ draco you have allready helped me (and my guildmates) out often (by directly answering me or with generell tipps i read from you), really appreciate your patience and helpfullness, please keep it up, big thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by aerlins View Post
    ok guys thanks for your answers.

Some people just felt like this is a big issue, for me personaly it wasn t, but its not allways easy to judge whats hindering for ranges if you play as a tank.

As well i didn t saw this exact problem (bomb while soaking) in any video, so i wasn t sure whats the best way to deal with that problem at all. And coming into p3 smoothly probably takes us like 5-10 trys every time, i just want to really make sure we do things correctly there.

Anyways, we will try to just, more or less, ignore and move around this voids from the bombs, just like draco said.

@ draco you have allready helped me (and my guildmates) out often (by directly answering me or with generell tipps i read from you), really appreciate your patience and helpfullness, please keep it up, big thank you!
    No problems, always happy to help out.
    Generally we do indeed just deal with the craters; with current levels of gear, there's no way you're running out of space unless you miss soaking a falling debri in the middle of open territory. The small radius craters you'll just have to run around and set up camp on the other side of, and potentially run bombs out BEHIND the raid instead of to the side if space gets cramped (I generally always run behind my raid with bombs no matter what because nobody else does, as it brings them out of range of the boss. Always open, never use the space, makes everyone's life easier).

The slag eruption aoe from the bomb is smaller that the one from debris
    Last edited by agugxidona; 2015-06-08 at 06:01 AM.