Is there any good guides out there to help me learn how to stream.

Like the title says is there any good guides out there to help me learn how to stream. Like how to use OBS better or provide the right bit rate. My main problem is sound sometimes ether the game or my mic is too loud so is there a program I can use that auto adjust's it.

I'm not looking to do a fancy layout or anything until maybe later. I just want to be able to stream. I am using a two monitor setup via my Tv and my monitor.

Also one problem I notice I was having is if I have my video playing on the 2nd monitor it buffer's a lot. As I said I'm just looking to be able to stream and speak. The sound problem is my main one.

This is my internet speed

Any tips is welcomed. Not looking to make it big or anything just wanting to stream from my pc more. Also does the graphics of the game matter? I know like in Batman Origins I can run it max and get a stable 60fps without streaming at 1920x1080.

The monitor's resolution is as fallow Monitor 1 (That the games will be on) is 1920 x 1080 Monitor 2 (that displays twitch chat and all) is 1280 x 720.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2015-06-08 at 01:27 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

youtube.com

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    youtube.com
    ^This there are plenty of Youtube videos that will tell you what you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    ^This there are plenty of Youtube videos that will tell you what you need.
    True just wondered if there was any anyone recommend since youtube has 100's of them. Also if anyone had any tips here.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Like the title says is there any good guides out there to help me learn how to stream. Like how to use OBS better or provide the right bit rate. My main problem is sound sometimes ether the game or my mic is too loud so is there a program I can use that auto adjust's it.

I'm not looking to do a fancy layout or anything until maybe later. I just want to be able to stream. I am using a two monitor setup via my Tv and my monitor.

Also one problem I notice I was having is if I have my video playing on the 2nd monitor it buffer's a lot. As I said I'm just looking to be able to stream and speak. The sound problem is my main one.

This is my internet speed

Any tips is welcomed. Not looking to make it big or anything just wanting to stream from my pc more. Also does the graphics of the game matter? I know like in Batman Origins I can run it max and get a stable 60fps without streaming at 1920x1080.

The monitor's resolution is as fallow Monitor 1 (That the games will be on) is 1920 x 1080 Monitor 2 (that displays twitch chat and all) is 1280 x 720.
    You have way to low upload speed to stream. people will see your stream lagging ang stuttering constantly.

Still, you can try: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Hv1a0WZznw
    http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?t=2011324

You can stream, but not efficiently @720p. You will have to stream at a lower res, lower quality and even still...
    Last edited by WarBringerPT; 2015-06-08 at 03:22 PM.