Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    That still doesn't show racism. To me, it just shows a poorly trained cop that is on a powertrip. His actions weren't justified - we can atleast agree on that.
    the racism is the the subtle part where he never looks directly at the white kid videotaping the situation, and threatening to send him to jail for not evacuating the area with all the other black kids who are also videotaping the incident, whom he repeatedly threatens to GTFO or go to jail.

Deleted
    Lol, I saw that and thought it was a fake video.
    I thought they hired a stripper to the pool party was disppointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    Every person advocating less force or less use of weapons, should watch a police training video explaining how fast a situation can go out of hand. There is one with a reporter, who has to act as an officer. He dies ALL of the tries, and most of them seem SUPER fucking calm and non-suspicious.
    Just do it.
    Then try to see their side of things.
    Well then their training needs to be reevaluated. They were there breaking up a pool party, not assaulting Fallujah. Not every person is a mass murdering psychopath. In fact, the vast majority of people are not.
    Games I'm playing right now (not necessarily literally):
    D3, CS:GO, TF2, Hearthstone
    Hit me up if you wanna play sometime.

Deleted
    The thing that bothers me is just how quick they pull a gun on people. A gun should never be drawn unless it's a life and death situation. This was NOT one of those situations. It's completely wrong to have cops that think that they can pull their gun out whenever they get spooked.
    Because they're idiots who havent been taught a single word of conflict management, their entire confidence and manhood is in their gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Because they're idiots who havent been taught a single word of conflict management, their entire confidence and manhood is in their gun.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I normally hate it when people just don't do what the cops say, but these are children so they get a pass.

Even if the cops are in the wrong, do what they say. If they try to arrest you on something, it makes the lawyer's job a bit easier to not only get you off, but to get the officer in some deep shit.

Okay so, who else wants to know why the guy used a roll?

Nothing was done wrong the cop responded exceptionally well to the situation and kept it from be coming out of control. This isn't racism, This isn't a bad cop, This isn't a police state. This is just a cop doing its job. This thread should be closed for misleading title and just trying to start baseless arguments.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    Every person advocating less force or less use of weapons, should watch a police training video explaining how fast a situation can go out of hand. There is one with a reporter, who has to act as an officer. He dies ALL of the tries, and most of them seem SUPER fucking calm and non-suspicious.
    Just do it.
    Then try to see their side of things.
    It would seem that US police need considerably fewer of those "training videos". It's having deleterious effects on their ability to respond to situations rationally and appropriately, as they instead see threats everywhere and respond instead to those imagined threats rather than reality.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

I'm sure there is no context required to understand what happened here!

All I see in this thread is cop bashing. Well, a cop did something that seems silly or over-reactive. I shouldn't be surprised lots of people on MMOchamp are having a field day talking about how all cops are cowards or racist or something.
    Last edited by spinner981; 2015-06-08 at 04:15 AM.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

Deleted
    It looks lIke he tripped and that was how he recovered it.
    He pretended to have tripped to don't look like a fool he did it deliberately in secret.

Quote Originally Posted by spinner981 View Post
    I'm sure there is no context required to understand what happened here!
    Maybe the cops didnt take their meds?

10+ Year Old Account
    Cops training manual has written on every page, if in doubt pull it out, obviously this cop took his training very seriously, and i think he tripped on a tree root by the looks, but that roll was on scale of American Ninja worthy.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    I normally hate it when people just don't do what the cops say, but these are children so they get a pass.

Even if the cops are in the wrong, do what they say. If they try to arrest you on something, it makes the lawyer's job a bit easier to not only get you off, but to get the officer in some deep shit.
    If you make it to jail alive, that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    Nothing was done wrong the cop responded exceptionally well to the situation and kept it from be coming out of control. This isn't racism, This isn't a bad cop, This isn't a police state. This is just a cop doing its job. This thread should be closed for misleading title and just trying to start baseless arguments.
    He kept it from becoming out of control? He made it out of control. Notice how the kids were just talking to the cops and everyone is chill, then dirty harry comes out of nowhere shouting obscenities at them. Screaming and tackling people aren't actions that keep order. They escalate conflict.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    Cops training manual has written on every page, if in doubt pull it out
    Nah they were smart you cant do that infront of children they know how they were trained only allowed to scream and point actual deadly fire arms at them not dangerous stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    The cop arm-barred a 80lb teen in a bikini, while letting a white kid roam around freely videotaping the entire thing like a camera-drone.
    The other black kids who were also taping the incident were told to GTFO or go to jail.

Black kids? GTFO imma cop.

White kids? Make sure you get mah 'good side' for the news.

Racism.

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    It would seem that US police need considerably fewer of those "training videos". It's having deleterious effects on their ability to respond to situations rationally and appropriately, as they instead see threats everywhere and respond instead to those imagined threats rather than reality.
    Nah dude you have no idea how many murderous toddlers there are out there. It's better to be safe than sorry and just flash bang them before kicking in their door with a swat team.

Quote Originally Posted by Fexus View Post
    Nah dude you have no idea how many murderous toddlers there are out there. It's better to be safe than sorry and just flash bang them before kicking in their door with a swat team.
    Hey, they didn't see the toddler at all... he could have had an RPG for all they knew!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maulina View Post
    The cop arm-barred a 80lb teen in a bikini, while letting a white kid roam around freely videotaping the entire thing like a camera-drone.
    The other black kids who were also taping the incident were told to GTFO or go to jail.

Black kids? GTFO imma cop.

White kids? Make sure you get mah 'good side' for the news.

Racism.
    People really need to learn what the word racism actually means, and then realize that watching a situation unfold doesn't give them the authority to determine the thoughts and intents behind the actions of every person in said situation.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer