[Prot] Quick question about Empowered Seals..

Is it me (maybe I'm missing something) but why does Empowered Seals and Prot spec only offer 2 of the 3 Judgements?

Judgement of Insight
    Judgement of Righteousness

----Missing----
    Judgement of Truth

Am I supposed to have all 3 available? Or did they remove the last one?

Deleted
    Prot no longer has Seal of Truth.

Prot could do damage at the start of Highmaul, so it had to be nerfed. Part of that was a 80% nerf to SoT, and in 6.1 it was removed from them.

The problem with giving prot seal of truth is that our AP is just so much higher than ret. It's probably 40-50% more than ret because of our Bonus Armor bonus to attack and the multiplier from mastery. Seal of Truth scales exclusively with AP. As EmpS goes, the haste bonus from SoR is likely more valuable than more attack from SoT. Our rotation is heavily based on haste, things like WoG that would benefit from an increased attack are more effective with more haste. Even Sacred Shield's uptime bennifets from haste. With EmpS you are better off just keeping SoR on all the time, no need to twist to SoI as it triggers a GCD.

The problem was Harsh Words glyph but of course they over reacted and nerfed SoT, Seraphim and removed Harsh Words glyph from prot.