Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by drakus View Post
    I got 7 free days and played 2 days to get Bloodthirsty achievment (i needed 2,5 k).
    Random bgs are dominated by alliance and alliance is dominated by humans. Humans everywhere. Srlsy. Queues are long 15 min for random bg and 40 min for Ashran.
    Horde is losing more in bgs in ratio 7:3 but queues are nonexistants, both for random bg or Ashran.
    From nonrated pvper nothing intresting i would say game is boring pvp wise.You die in stun, paladins can kill you from range attacks etc.
    Theres nothing to return. I've seen Ashran is improved but thats all, i think not enough to pay subscription.
    This is where I have to disagree. I find random battlegrounds quite fun. Hunters have been toned down and bad rogues just don't do anything. I see quite a lot of different classes in random battlegrounds right now and it's way funnier that it was in 6.0/6.1 where 30% of the players were hunters and ferals, and 90% were melee.

The pace of the game is even quicker now, which makes at least battlegrounds funnier both from damage and healer point of view.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Philomene View Post
    This is where I have to disagree. I find random battlegrounds quite fun. Hunters have been toned down and bad rogues just don't do anything. I see quite a lot of different classes in random battlegrounds right now and it's way funnier that it was in 6.0/6.1 where 30% of the players were hunters and ferals, and 90% were melee.

The pace of the game is even quicker now, which makes at least battlegrounds funnier both from damage and healer point of view.
    I'm frustrated with race combination right now. Human racial should be nerfed tbh it doesn't look like fantasy game when most of your opponetns or allies are humans ( good you cant make human druids or human shamans otherwise we won't see dwarfs or nigth elves). Current situation is insane. They want to add mercenary mode and in my opinion it will also increase population of WOW humans, because some of players will think: Ok I can be human and still play as Horde. This make this game boring for me.

Mercenary could be a great idea but yes, it will only devalue Horde's main benefit right now : faster queues. I don't think human is always the way to go now with the freedom trinkets though. As far as I know, mercenary mode won't let people choose their race. I guess it'll be random, or maybe they'll make people switch race like when you use the Orb of Deception.