Deleted

Havent play Diablo 3 more the a half year.

Is there somethig awesome happening right now? You can say, "go play and find out", but I am a little sick atm..

Depends, do you find blood shard farming and speed xp runs awesome?

Unless you play Season 3, it would just be the same old same old. Personally I like playing the seasons to start over. Once I hit paragon 600ish I get bored of the game again and wait for the next season. They added some new sets that change up how you play most classes. So you get to play WW barbs and shield bash saders. DHs are still powerful and get to choose between a couple viable sets/builds. Wizards are actually strong with their DelRasha mix up as well. I liked Season 3 more than 1 or 2, for what ever that's worth.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

The game is always the same it was before - but now there are more sets and this means more builds viable. Over the time Blizz will rework/add more of them so more builds will become available and unused skills will be made better.

the game is not going to change - until they are going to add more "game modes" other than Greater Rifts. Next major patch should (if they keep the schedule they talked about at last Blizzcon) add an entire new map with its bounties and subzones.

tbh i'm waiting for next Blizzcon where a new xpac announcement may see the light.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Quakefan View Post
    Is there somethig awesome happening right now? You can say, "go play and find out", but I am a little sick atm..
    Could just go to http://www.diablofans.com/ and see what's new.

There really isn't too much, a lot of changes to things, some additions. I really only play it when I'm bored and having nothing to do at this point, which isn't too often, as it's more changes, than actual content.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is the Corrupted Ashbringer to go farm for, if you consider that to be awesome?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

I haven't played since Season 1, and a friend started playing so I jumped on again. There's a lot of cool things that look to come out playwise for Season 4, so I'm still debating on that. My big problem right now with non-Seasonal characters is space. I'm out of it, though I'm not really sure how much of what I have stored is even worthwhile anymore.

I can still melt t6 with my Firebirds set/build. I was able to get to high 30 grifts back then, though I know that's not much to look at right now. It was kind of lame playing a Wizard when DH were the only ones really asked to come for the higher grifts unless you had a Furnace and other super rare items. Is that changing in 2.3? Is Wizard getting some good things coming their way or if I were to start over with a Seasonal toon, should I look to another class?
    Last edited by Caladia; 2015-07-27 at 09:56 PM.

I find that with seasons, I will usually play religiously for the first month or so and then go on a hiatus until the next season/major patch. It's much easier to stick with it if you have friends who play regularly.

Haven't played in years.. maybe a return soon.

its been a couple months for me now - have been re-energized with SC2 which has been a blast
    LFGdating
    Currently playing: WoW, D3, SC2, and wait for it ... Red Alert 3. (And possibly some Goldeneye here or there.)