Poll: What's your favorite time of the day?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What's your favorite time of the day?

What is your favorite time of the day?

Early morning: Sun barely up, but visibly getting lighter, birds either just started or haven't yet. Generally if you're up at this time, you are either super tired or super ready to start your day.

Morning: Birds chirping, Sun's coming up on the horizon, nice 'morning feeling' like the dewey air. Just regular morning time.

Afternoon: Sun's up and it's nice and warm out.

Sunset: Getting cooler, beautiful sky.

Dusk: The time where it's dark and light out at the same time almost. Pretty cool time and my favorite. Doesn't last long sometimes only 20-30 minutes.

Evening/Night: Full darkness with the occasional Moon lighting on certain nights. Bat time..

Just a little survey for curiosity. I suppose some of these can be pretty similar but for those who are pretty particular if you like Early Afternoon or Late Afternoon feel free to comment them.
    Kickin Incredibly Dope Shit

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    sunrise /10char

This time'ish, work is almost over, the daily stupidity of the world has begun manifesting in threads and I get to have fun.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hate night as everything is closed and its dangerous to go out but I love the afternoons as there is so much to do.

Deleted
    Probably night. Not too hot and no distractions.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Here, I translated this for us desert people.

Early morning: Sun barely up, but visibly getting lighter, birds either just started or haven't yet. If you want to do any kind of outside project, this is one of the only times to do it.

Morning: Birds chirping, Sun's coming up on the horizon, it's already 90F outside, and the humidity from the night has dropped to 10%.

Afternoon: Sun's up and it's basically a nuclear furnace outside. I hope you remembered to put the sunshade up on your car.

Sunset: Still hot as shit, but it's pretty outside.

Dusk: The only other time you can get outside stuff done. The temperature should start dropping finally, and the humidity might rise a few percent.

Evening/Night: Full darkness with the occasional Moon lighting on certain nights. You're asleep now, and it's still uncomfortably hot.

supper time.

It's summer holiday, so any time.

I really like sunset, I think there is nothing more awesome then seeing the sky in a ton of colors at the end of the day. If I get the chance to see it that is.

5:01 PM. I'm off work.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Night. The 20 minutes before you fall asleep, when you can psychically feel your body resting and the fatigue disappearing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Summer early nights (right before the sun sets), winter early day (the few hours the sun is up).

10+ Year Old Account
    Sleep time, dreams are awesome. But I often worry about remembering them as if they were real...
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Morning: I like the level of illumination in my office around 9-10 am.

How do you characterize times of the day when they are totally different depending on time of the year. Here's how it goes in northern Finland:

Mid winter: it's dark as shit all the time expect 3h during day. Summer: it's never dark you can't really tell time as it's the same whole day around expect you might not actually see the sun.

I like later times of the day mostly because I hate waking up and staying up is much easier for me.

Deleted
    When I'm sleeping ;D

But I'm a great fan of a sunset in the evening with a drink.

Early morning, I run out of energy as the day goes on.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Around 5 AM. So quiet and peaceful outside.

I prefer the night myself, always have, always will.