Deleted

Enforce constructive posting on the general WoW forums?

With 19/20 topics being more of the same "I hate WoW", "Blizzard is dying" "Omg flying" threads more than often resulting into 300 pages of bickering, flameing, complaining, whining, crying and people being insultive to one another, i would propose to enforce constructive posting.

General WoW forum has been a cesspool for complaining for months now, maybe its about time MMO-champ actually put that money where their mouth is
    "We should focus on constructive posting"
    and clean house and act upon the 100th thread about why Blizzard sucks donkeyass. Close em. Pin constructive posts on top of the list, etc.

Do something before MMO-champ becomes the next official WoW forum. I beg you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Report posts you don't feel are constructive, and we'll review them. Please keep in mind that non-conructive is not synonymous with simply being negative and we are not going to shut down a conversation for that reason. Our goal is to foster discussion, that includes allowing critical opinions as well as positive ones. Although we are a fansite, we don't want to censor people for having negative opinions.

That said, we certainly want discussion on both the positive and negative ends of the spectrum to be constructive and not trolling/bickering/flaming/insulting/etc, so I would encourage you to report posts you feel violate that.
    Last edited by Tziva; 2015-06-10 at 05:22 AM.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |