Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    3 days to the q&a..

3 days to the future of wow..

3 days to the future of blizzard..

and all i see is more garrision shit and recolered mounts..

this is not the end but it feels so..

Update: The Battle.Net friends cap has been increased to 200!

Bout time!

Quote Originally Posted by Shahei View Post
    Uhmmm... they did actually, few hours ago.
    Ummmm....they actually didn't, they dropped a "Soon™" with no specific date.

Sorry, no rekt points for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait to get my Vicious War Kodo with my extra saddle I'm saving.

Update: The Battle.Net friends cap has been increased to 200!

WHO CARES!!!

I need more character space!

So, serious question... WHY does it seem like half the information about patch 6.2 is the stupid Follower SHIP missions. Seriously, this is NOT fun... it's just a bunch of text that they say a follower is going to do (not you the player). I guess my followers are having more fun than me... How hard can this be from a developer's standpoint to make? Seriously, I could make a mission to the moon and outerspace and wherever... these follower missions are just txt and you gotta RP in your mind that they are happening. Boring as hell and I hate that such a huge part of patch 6.2 is the emphasis on this.

Has Blizz forgotten to focus on what is actually "fun" in the game!?

Quote Originally Posted by VitesseEOD View Post
    I'd suggest if this is accurate (I don't believe it is) then you were INCREDIBLY unlucky. I had it within 48 hours (it may have been less) and dont know of anyone who didnt get it quickly as everyone was linking daft selfies immediately!!
    It is accurate. I got the actual camera (that stays in your bags) within 48 hours. But I didn't get the Mark II upgrade (which turns it into a toy) for over a month. My point was that it took forever to get the upgrade, even though I had completed the achievement that most people probably didn't bother with. I just felt like the "prize" should have been linked to the achievement seeing as I clearly showed that I wanted it but didn't get it. Which I know comes off as me complaining. I just disagree with the philosophy in this particular instance.