Poll: Should elite gear be removed?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Yes it should be removed.If you want the elite set please try to achieve required rating.In that way it will taste better,like all hard earned stuff.

/afking in Stormshield/Warspear or jumping from roof to roof in your garrison does not help.Work your way for it guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. It should be removed. I don't see why every single piece of gear should be available at all times. Having exclusive gear like this adds value to the item, which is something WoW is starting to lack a lot.

I mean, if we start bringing back items, we might as well bring back the corrupted ashbringer and other discontinued items for wide use..

Having unique stuff is pretty important for a game like WoW. If you could have everything you want from a vendor for 1g, there would be no point to do anything in this game. I don't have any of the elite sets and I don't think I should have...

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, because rarity adds nothing to the value of something to me. I don't give a shit if other people have it, the only thing that matters to me is whether or not I like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

yeah no ... let it be unique for each season ...

Just make them available via rating, similar to how the High Warlord set is... It seems silly to remove it from the game, but with that it does bring exclusivity of the time period, which is valuable to some.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    I probably wont get Mythic tier till I can solo it. Same with this current gear, I won't get it till it becomes honor. By that time its old. Should not take gear out for tmog. The only reason why they took challenge mode out is because of number issues.