Farming Spirits of Harmony

Pure and simple. Whats the easiest way to farm Spirits these days? I have a couple 670 geared characters so dungeons are fine too for soloing. I aim to farm about 200, and AH prices make that look like several tens of thousands of gold, even if there were enough available.

I'd start with using the farms at half hill on any character that is high enough and plant the Songbell seeds, then lots of killing MoP mobs to make up the difference.

The farm actually has pretty terrible output of motes. It gets just over one spirit/day/character... I'll do that, but it's the weakest way.

I was hoping to find out where good farming areas are.

turtles used to be great for farming spirits and turtle meat at the same time. got u plenty of grocery tokens. if not there was always the barrens killing hellscream forces with aoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Celerocity View Post
    The farm actually has pretty terrible output of motes. It gets just over one spirit/day/character... I'll do that, but it's the weakest way.

I was hoping to find out where good farming areas are.
    Agreed but it is something that can be started and continue while you are doing other things.

Keep in mind spirit of harmony will drop ALOT in price in 6.2 with the removal of restored artifacts from vendor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    Can you run old scenarios? Perhaps you need queue and perhaps not many are using that queue these days. Used to be very fast and quite rewarding with spirits.

I tried running one. The Heroic Scenario gave me 11g at the end.

Deleted
    Timeless Isle, farm frogs. Turtles aren't recommended because of their constant knockback spam.

Tried isle. It's decent money, but mote drop is pretty abysmal there too. Pent about an hour and got 4 motes. I think I may just stick to grinding in the vale and hope for skyshard drops too.

The farm actually has pretty terrible output of motes.

Farming the area in the Vale where the mogu camps are can yield quite a bit of motes and the keys they drop open chests that rarely have an entire spirit in them.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    mogu in the vale have the best g/h because of skyshards. But i raccomend farming with a chicken druid because starfall is absolutely fantastic

how do you make money with soh now?

Quote Originally Posted by Caliph View Post
    how do you make money with soh now?
    You make money by selling them to people who want to buy them and turn them into Restored Artifacts at the spirit of harmony vendor.

It was a good way to get the exploration missions (cost 5 restored artifacts in Stormshield/Warspear), which allowed you to power grind the WoD archeology achievements by getting the follower missions that give archeology fragments and keystones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Potion of luck and that Klaxxi island in townlong still work?

at 100, you can throw on the potion of luck and go try the isle of giants. the bones you can convert to gold, motes, spirits, pet, or mount. If you're lookin for straight spirits it might be easier farming big dinos then converting bones to spirits.

Sounds tricky, good luck and happy hunting!

Deleted
    Just saw the latest idea on how to do this: Multiboxing 5 mages in the Skyrange, with one each on the Stout Shaghorn spawning location. Spam AE for a couple of minutes, loot, rinse, repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Manstus View Post
    You make money by selling them to people who want to buy them and turn them into Restored Artifacts at the spirit of harmony vendor.

It was a good way to get the exploration missions (cost 5 restored artifacts in Stormshield/Warspear), which allowed you to power grind the WoD archeology achievements by getting the follower missions that give archeology fragments and keystones.
    Wow, I was not aware of this. I have over 700 restored artifacts sitting in bank for over a year. Guess I can recycle them to get WoD pristine artifacts!