Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    If they keep up with that Horde Alliance thing , the mage would rather be a Troll since Jaina is allready a alliance hero

Tyrande and Medivh

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    Also it can't be Medivh, cause he is sort of Neutral nowdays and was Alliance. And we are looking for a Horde Mage
    They never guaranteed that heroes would be on opposite factions. That was a player assumption that never was confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunter's bow looks like an Ironfeather Longbow with the feathers taken off. The two characters that use that bow model are Vereesa and Tyrande.
    Just preface all my posts with "Well, I didn't read the thread, but..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Obi-Wan Kenobi
    You don't need to see any identification.
    This isn't the user you're looking for.
    Move along.
    Fixed a bug allowing Reaper to Shadow Step to unintended locations
    Minor text fixes

Deleted
    Tyrande/Vereesa, because of that bow shape mainly.

Medivh because feathers, and the collar. There are no troll mages of note in the entirely of Warcraft, but I did see his collar as a tusk first as well.

I hope its Medivh but it might have been better if he was the alt warlock hero instead either way I'll buy him he sure is a hell of a lot more interesting then Magni

I'd imagine its Vereesa or Alleria as the Hunter one.

The Mage, it does look Medivh like, however I don't think it is, due to the Horde/Alliance thing they seem to be doing. I'll go with Kael'thas there, since, he does have pointy ears...

It's Alleria or Shandris as the Hunter and Medivh as the Mage. The issue with the hunter one however is that her bow looks like the one Tyrande is using ingame, so it might actually be Tyrande which doesn't make as much sense as Alleria or Shandris but oh well.

Khadgar I'd sooner believe than Medivh. They might as well make an Elune hero if they made Medivh one. Medivh is as far beyond a mage or any caster as a mage is from a child in SW.

Hunter is probably Alleria or Vereesa.

Mage is clearly Medivh. To which I just have to ask, why? Why replace the human mage with another human mage? Who thought this was a good idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Hunter is probably Alleria or Vereesa.

Mage is clearly Medivh. To which I just have to ask, why? Why replace the human mage with another human mage? Who thought this was a good idea?
    My thoughts exactly. In Warcraft we have 13 playable races (and a plethora of Non-playable)

So far out of 12 Heroes (assuming the Hunter is a High Elf) we have:

4 Humans
    3 Orcs
    1 "Half Orc"
    1 Night Elf
    1 Blood Elf
    1 High Elf
    1 Dwarf

Hell at the rate I might buy Magni on the principle that he is the only non-Orc, Human or Elf.

Quote Originally Posted by Lastgope View Post
    My thoughts exactly. In Warcraft we have 13 playable races (and a plethora of Non-playable)

So far out of 12 Heroes (assuming the Hunter is a High Elf) we have:

4 Humans
    3 Orcs
    1 "Half Orc"
    1 Night Elf
    1 Blood Elf
    1 High Elf
    1 Dwarf

Hell at the rate I might buy Magni on the principle that he is the only non-Orc, Human or Elf.
    I feel like Yrel is now a shoe-in for paladin though. They're adding an elf for hunter, so I doubt they'd do Liadrin for paladin and what else would they do? Replace the male human paladin with another male human paladin? That's even worse than what they're doing with mage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    The Mage is 100% a Troll male.. And that makes the pool really small. And I actually can't remember any Troll male Magi that are still aligned with the Horde.

Also it can't be Medivh, cause he is sort of Neutral nowdays and was Alliance. And we are looking for a Horde Mage
    It's almost 10,000% Medivh.

The shoulders are Medivh's. The troll's "ears" are Medivh's collar. The "tusk" could easily be some flap of his robe hanging down.

And "faction breakdown" doesn't have too much to do with it. Gul'dan was only ever associated with the first horde; he had broken ties with them by the second war. Malfurion is neutral as well, and Uther was dead before the current Alliance/Horde format even formed.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Sylvanas (or possibly Vereesa) and Medivh.

15+ Year Old Account
    This reminds me of "Who's that Pokemon?"
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    I feel like Yrel is now a shoe-in for paladin though. They're adding an elf for hunter, so I doubt they'd do Liadrin for paladin and what else would they do? Replace the male human paladin with another male human paladin? That's even worse than what they're doing with mage.
    I was sure before that it would be Liadrin, but I would much rather have either Marrad or Yrel.

I was sure before that it would be Liadrin, but I would much rather have either Marrad or Yrel.
    It'll probably be Liadrin, or Dezco if they're going for race variety. Bolvar and Turalyon work better as cards in my opinion.

And now I'm almost certain the priest will be Whitemane.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    It'll probably be Liadrin, or Dezco if they're going for race variety. Bolvar and Turalyon work better as cards in my opinion.

And now I'm almost certain the priest will be Whitemane.
    If it's for race variety it won't be Liadrin since we have Valeera and likely another Thalassian elf for hunter. Hamuul Runetotem is most likely going to be the new druid(because who else is there). Which leaves Yrel adding the most race variety as paladin.

I think it's clear they aren't bothering with race diversity. We've got a windrunner sister for hunter (another elf) and Medivh for human. We have plenty of humans.

They are going for older characters that have been established in the lore, whuch puts Liadrin ahead of Yrel.

10+ Year Old Account
    lady liadrin is a much better choice those some relatively unknown ugly draenei's. plus we got a tauren to choose from.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.