Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    You're on a forum that was created for a fan base of a blizzard game asking which game to play when one is made by blizzard

this is gonna be pretty biased. Play them and figure it out yourself
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

Having played both Dota and HotS, I don't feel that much different in mechanical skill requirement. These kinds of game are not mechanically hard in the first place except for few heroes who stand out like Meepo,The Lost Viking,etc. They rely more on knowledge and HotS is likely the easiest to get into because it lacks item so you can learn the game faster and it currently has smaller hero pool too. The strategic part about these games are about the same if you ask me but they are just different from each other.

Choosing to play games because they are casual or hardcore is pretty weird. All these MOBA games are quite accessible in the first place. Just play what's fun.
    Last edited by Wildmoon; 2015-06-12 at 11:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Having played both Dota and HotS, I don't feel that much different in mechanical skill requirement. These kinds of game are not mechanically hard in the first place except for few heroes who stand out like Meepo,The Lost Viking,etc. They rely more on knowledge and HotS is likely the easiest to get into because it lacks item so you can learn the game faster and it currently has smaller hero pool too. The strategic part about these games are about the same if you ask me but they are just different from each other.

Choosing to play games because they are casual or hardcore is pretty weird. All these MOBA games are quite accessible in the first place. Just play what's fun.
    I have a feeling the thing about HotS is that it will have it's FotM heroes but meta could change somewhat based on the map that is being played.
    Hey everyone

Moba's are practically everywhere now, though I'd say Smite or LoL. Smite being the better visually and more game play pleasing in my opinion.

Try them all and pick, you're the only one that can decided really what one you would like, try Smite though too.

If you want fast games, more team based and objective gameplay go Hots. If you want highest skill cap of all 3, longer games, no pay to play x hero go Dota2. I play and like both games. I don't like Lol so I can not give you any reason to play it.
    <inactive>