Deleted

BRF Siege kiting

So I recently started playing my hunter and I have a little difficulty with kiting the sieges, is there anyway to predict where they spawn? I have had people tell me it is the opposite side to the tank etc and then it will spawn right behind tank, would love some insight ty.

Siege engines spawn from the gate farthest away from Blackhand.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakauri View Post
    Siege engines spawn from the gate farthest away from Blackhand.
    Also, they never come out of the same gate twice in a row.

If it helps, you can also turn on Track Humanoids. There will be 4 targets on the outsides of the arena, just find the one that is moving in and go to it, with Posthaste it shouldn't be a problem most of the time.

It's usually the one furthest from Blackhand - just make sure you're the closest to the gate it spawns from and it should target you, then kite away...

Deleted
    Dont wory you have like 3-4 seconds before demolisher pick up his target isually with posthasted disengage and poped cheetah aspect you can cross the entire room for 2-3 secs
    Another trick here is that boss may decide to put a mark on you before demolisher start to chase you (can hapens on 3th one on HC i believe) in that case just pull abit ahead the machine use deterrence and facetank it hiden from boss

Our raid has me and another hunter kiting them. The other guy is the main one, but I try to be around incase the boss moves or something. It is a little hard to get the first couple of times, but it's pretty easy once you get use to it. It also helps when other players realize it is coming out, and move away so you can get the aggro.