Deleted

"So. Many. Pets."-Achievement and how to track it

(Excuse my english)

Hello everybody... I have a small problem.

I used to have tons of pets and when wod came in i sold all the ones that could be "put into cage". The achievement still shows the number of pets i have collected even if i don't have them anymore 497/600. Like it supposed to.

My question is... Is there a addon that would show "Needed for "So. Many. Pets." achievement" tag on pets when browsing auction house. Overachiever doesn't do this like it does on other achievements like food consumed etc. There is a addon called PetMarket which scans ah for missing pets and shows the cheapeest ones on auctioneer tab but again, it doesn't show ones needed for the achi. I really really wouldn't want to start bying every pet again i don't currently own just because i don't have a way to show ones missing from achi.

Any tips/help on this?

It's been a while since I used Overachiever, but did it know about foods you ate before you installed the Addon?

If you buy a pet that you're positive about that you haven't collected yet, does the counter increase? It might be that the counter is just "highest amount of unique pets ever" instead of a hidden list with pets already checked off. If the counter doesn't increase, you might have to rebuy them all again.

Deleted
    Thx for replies. Did some testing this morning and while i now have total of 322 pets and achievement is 497/600, the counter doesn't go up if i buy a pet i know for sure i once had, or if i buy one that i know i haven't had. So im pretty much screwed Have to buy them all over again to raise counter up to 600.

And about overachiever.. I did the foods consumed achi during pandaria and the addon (if i remember correctly) knew the ones i have eaten before installing the addon. Im kinda sure about that. 95% atleast