need help with computer parts!!!!

hello everyone!

im in the market of buying a computer desktop. i just need some help on the parts and monitors i should buy. also that i might add to is that its going to be a multi-monitor (3) in total. im looking at a budget of $500-800 setup to start with. the computer will be mainly used for gaming. if any one could help me out it be much appreciate it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by peteyyboyy View Post
    hello everyone!

im in the market of buying a computer desktop. i just need some help on the parts and monitors i should buy. also that i might add to is that its going to be a multi-monitor (3) in total. im looking at a budget of $500-800 setup to start with. the computer will be mainly used for gaming. if any one could help me out it be much appreciate it!!!
    If you want a 3 monitor setup, there goes half your budget. What games, what type of settings are you looking for, anything else you'll be using the system for, do you need peripherals, what country are you in??

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    hello everyone!

Include the following information when posting a request.

Budget
    Resolution
    Games / Settings Desired
    Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc)
    Country
    Parts that can be reused
    Do you need an OS?
    Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    If you want a 3 monitor setup, there goes half your budget. What games, what type of settings are you looking for, anything else you'll be using the system for, do you need peripherals, what country are you in??
    Yeah you expect to buy three monitors and build a machine that can handle that for $800? Not going to happen. Hell, with that budget I would stick to 1 monitor.

$500-800 setup to start with
    Bolded some keywords there as others pointed out for a triple monitor setup that budget is quite low but it's a starting point. Lathais is being quite generous saying three monitors will take only half the budget.
    | Intel i5-4670k | Asus Z87-Pro | Xigmatek Dark Knight | Kingston HyperX Fury White 16GB | Sapphire R9 270x | Crucial MX300 750GB | WD 500GB Black | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Haf-X | Corsair AX1200 | Dell 2412m | Ducky Shine 3 | Logitech G13 | Sennheiser HD598 | Mionix Naos 8200 |

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedOne View Post
    Bolded some keywords there as others pointed out for a triple monitor setup that budget is quite low but it's a starting point. Lathais is being quite generous saying three monitors will take only half the budget.
    Yeah, I was thinking cheap $150 1080p monitors, so $450, which yeah, is a little over half the budget. I understand it's to start with, but with that budget, especially if he needs periphials and OS which I asked, he won't have enough to get 3 monitors and something that even runs a little bit. Even a G3258 build with a 750ti, which I am not even sure would properly handle 3 monitors, would go over budget.

ok, so i understand that the budget i put up is too low for 3 monitors. whats a good budget for a 3 monitors and and decent computer setup. The games that i would like to play on it would be " counter strike" " call of duty" maybe a little bit of heroes of the strom and leauge of legends. and yes i would like a nice keybord to game with.

Deleted
    Rather keep it down to 2 monitors, this is way out of your budget but as you can expect from others saying it wasn't realistic. Still tried to keep it down to a respectable level without loosing peformance. The monitors in the list are supposed to be cheap-ish.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($229.98 @ NCIX US)
    CPU Cooler: be quiet! PURE ROCK 87.0 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($24.90 @ Newegg)
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 5 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($95.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    Memory: G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory ($51.99 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($97.98 @ OutletPC)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($49.99 @ Amazon)
    Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 280 3GB Dual-X Video Card ($162.98 @ Newegg)
    Case: NZXT S340 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case ($54.99 @ NCIX US)
    Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA GS 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($59.99 @ NCIX US)
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 OEM (64-bit) ($87.98 @ OutletPC)
    Monitor: Acer H236HLbid 60Hz 23.0" Monitor ($160.73 @ B&H)
    Keyboard: Logitech G105 Wired Gaming Keyboard ($39.99 @ Amazon)
    Total: $1278.22
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-06-11 15:13 EDT-0400

Can it be done cheaper? Sure it can if you go with a dual core i3 4160, no ssd and no aftermarket cpu cooler. Thats mostly it.

Without a budget, it's hard to recommend anything. Here is an ideal set-up. The keyboard is just a somewhat random one that is in the price range I thought it should be, there are more expensive and cheaper options for keyboard though. Also, this still has no Mouse/Speakers/Headset if you need those.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($229.98 @ NCIX US)
    CPU Cooler: be quiet! PURE ROCK 87.0 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($24.90 @ Newegg)
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 5 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($95.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($54.89 @ OutletPC)
    Storage: Crucial BX100 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($89.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($49.99 @ Amazon)
    Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 970 4GB STRIX Video Card ($319.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    Case: Fractal Design Define R5 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case ($107.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    Power Supply: XFX XTR 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($96.98 @ Newegg)
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 OEM (64-bit) ($87.98 @ OutletPC)
    Keyboard: Logitech G510s Wired Gaming Keyboard ($49.99 @ Best Buy)
    Total: $1690.86
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-06-11 15:19 EDT-0400

There is room to save here, as I said it's ideal. You could lose the SSD and get a cheaper GPU. Probably shave another $50 or so with a cheaper case as well.

EDIT: Changed the monitors to the ones in Kost's build. Better monitor, same price.

thanks again guys! you've really helped me out on getting started. i appreciate it alot!!

Thank you!

thanks again guys! you've really helped me out on getting started. i appreciate it alot!!

Thank you!
    Not a problem. If you have any other questions or need any additional help, that's what we are here for.