Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

[AddOn] Shadow-Lord Iskar Assist

Iskar Assist
    Download: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/iskar-assist

What it does:

Creates a unit frame of your raid group ordered by groups or alphabetical (can be changed on options panel).
    Left click: pass the Eye of Anzu for the person (no extra macro needed, just click).
    Right Click: cast a dispel spell depending on your class.
    An icon is shown on the player who is holding the Eye.
    Debuffs on players are shown on the left side.
    Healers with a dispel ready to use are shown on the right side.
    A Flash animation is played on the player who received the Eye.

Slash Commands:
    /iskar: open the main window.
    /iskar users: show who is using this addon on your raid group.
    /iskar resetpos: reset the position of the main frame.
    /iskar options: open the options panel.

Current Version: v0.15b - Aug 05th.

Changes:
    v0.15b:
    - Added a purple border showing who has the Dark Bindings (chains) debuff.
    - Added a stack counter for Radiance of Anzu.
    - Each player square are now a health bar, but it is only active when the player has Phantasmal Wounds debuff, this make more easy to set the priority of who needs the eye.
    - Added an option for change the frame strata, those who have issues with iskar frame being in front of backpack, talent frame, may find this option useful.
    - Added a close button for "/iskar users" panel.
    - Warlocks can now dispel with right mouse button too. The addon casts Command Demon if using Grimory of Sacrifice talent and Singe Magic with other talents.

v0.8:
    - added sort like grid unit frames.
    - bug fixes.

v0.7a:
    - fixed an issue while sorting 'alphabetical' the debuffs and left click to pass the eye wasn't working.
    - options panel can't be opened during combat any more.
    - added dispel ready icon on healer's bars.

v0.6a: release for 6.2. Fixed the command /iskar users.
    On 0.6a use sort by groups, alphabetically is bugged.

v0.1 - v0.5: general updates.

Videos:
    From PTR (the video isn't mine btw):

Hey guys, I'm here again, doing another assist type addon for another encounter

So, during the heroic test few weeks ago me and my guild we had a bad time passing the eye for a number of reasons like having to search the guy on the unit frame, having to create click extrabutton macro, some people didn't had debuffs enabled on the unit frame, etc.. So i decided to make this tool in order to make it less painful and also to save some time.

I didn't had much opportunity to test it, so any feedback is really greatly appreciated.

The addon creates a unit frame on the screen and sort all player in alphabetical order, also, clicking with the left button on a player it passes the Eye of Anzu to the person.
    Right clicking it cast a dispel (purify, cleanse, purify spirit, nature's cure, detox).
    On the left side of each box, it shows the debuffs of each player and a icon also tells who is holding the eye.
    To open the panel just click on the boss.

Tanks in advance folks.
    Last edited by Tercio; 2015-08-06 at 08:12 PM.

Neat! I'll make sure to download this later on.

I remember actually having to do the encounter properly back in my day....... catering to the lazy at its finest with this addon

Thanks man, this fight is really annoying especially on Mythic. glad someone made an assist addon

7+ Year Old Account
    seems neat

Saving this thread for when the patch goes live.

Deleted
    Nicely done! Thumbs up!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jon234 View Post
    I remember actually having to do the encounter properly back in my day....... catering to the lazy at its finest with this addon
    Back in your day the mechanics probably consisted of stand in a corner clicking a spell once every 5 seconds

Just off the top of my head it would be nice to see 2 tanks at the top followed by the healers then dps.

Since iirc most of the orb passing is based on roles I don't want to pass if to Jeff the ret instead of Jedd the holy pala.

Quote Originally Posted by danscabra View Post
    Back in your day the mechanics probably consisted of stand in a corner clicking a spell once every 5 seconds
    Well you youngster probably never did vashj at 70 back in the day we didnt have addons theres no reason to be lazy with addons doing the game for you. Or siege of orgrimmar orb passing.

Well you youngster probably never did vashj at 70 back in the day we didnt have addons theres no reason to be lazy with addons doing the game for you. Or siege of orgrimmar orb passing.
    Seriously nobody gives a fuck what you did in 1986, if you don't want the addon don't use it. This is a feedback thread on the addon, not for some random offtopic rant about how much better it was back when you were a lad.

Awesome, was poking around to see if this was doable via weak aura but you are a beast and made an assist addon. Will definitely try this out on PTR soon and let you know how it is.

I did Vashj back in the day, the addon looks like a good idea if people want to use it.

If you don't want to use it, don't use it, pretty simple shit.

Don't mean to undermine the OP but wouldn't:
    /cast [mouseover] Eye of Anzu
    work as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Edsullivan View Post
    Don't mean to undermine the OP but wouldn't:
    /cast [mouseover] Eye of Anzu
    work as well?
    /tar mouseover
    /click ExtraActionButton1
    /s %t You have the ball
    /run SendChatMessage ("You have the ball","WHISPER",nil,GetUnitName("target",1):gsub(" ","",2))
    /targetlasttarget

is what we used yesterday when we did normal testing

Big thanks for releasing this publicly, sure to a huge help in dealing with the eye.

Thank you - this will no doubt be very useful for many people.

(Though, I was hoping for the inevitably-released-Iskar-addon to be named "Eyes on You" or somesuch, I admit.)

*Bookmark for later use.

Pretty neat stuff man. Thanks for sharing.