Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    It didn't work at all for me, I ended up disabling it, must be a conflict with something else.

However after defeating the fight on heroic, I think somebody will do an addon that is almost identical to the one used for Ra-Den, who tells you who to send the eye to, including a tank or a healer once it's over for dispells/interrupt with it.

That would probably be a better way to show it than show the whole raid.. basically it only tells you you have the orb and who to send it to, you can set a priority order for people who should get the orb first and then who gets it after the phantasmic winds phase is over.

I would really see such an addon as a huge success to beat this encounter with pugs.. what I really wanted to see on the screen was the list of the only people I could send the orb to, so basically you need to see those people, and who to send it to if you were the last one of the chain (set in options I guess)
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Thank you for all the feedback guys, I'm going to investigate what's changed from PTR version to the live version of this encounter.

Do all members of the Raid need this to function, or can be used solo? Thanks Tercio!

Quote Originally Posted by TehCrab View Post
    Do all members of the Raid need this to function, or can be used solo? Thanks Tercio!
    No need to everyone to use, you can use it by your self only.

I haven't tested it myself but I've heard that the exorsus raid tools module for Iskar works. The one in the OP doesn't though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    Thank you for all the feedback guys, I'm going to investigate what's changed from PTR version to the live version of this encounter.
    Similar experience as everyone mentioned above. Tried it last night (advertised it to several members of the team), and everyone stated they had issues with it. Personally had to result to passing the orb manually. Will probably resort to ERT until you've updated the addon. Was very excited with it's function during PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by Deavane View Post
    Similar experience as everyone mentioned above. Tried it last night (advertised it to several members of the team), and everyone stated they had issues with it. Personally had to result to passing the orb manually. Will probably resort to ERT until you've updated the addon. Was very excited with it's function during PTR.
    I've just found the bug was happening when sorting by alphabetically order (which is the default option, sort by groups was okey).
    Try update it to v0.7, it should be working just fine though.
    Last edited by Tercio; 2015-06-24 at 08:58 PM.

Deleted
    Hey Tercio, nice addon. Here's some feedback :
    - Is it possible to add an option to hide / show the debuff ?
    - Is it possible to add an option to let us decide where each debuff is shown (right or left)
    - It is possible to draw groups horizontally ?

I've just found the bug was happening when sorting by alphabetically order (which is the default option, sort by groups was okey).
    Try update it to v0.7, it should be working just fine though.
    Works perfectly now. A suggestion I have is to make the debuffs resizeable. It's kind hard to see atm.

Iono if this is too much work but it would be nice if it could go Tanks > Healers > DPS for the sorting.

Position keeps resetting for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by jon234 View Post
    Well you youngster probably never did vashj at 70 back in the day we didnt have addons theres no reason to be lazy with addons doing the game for you. Or siege of orgrimmar orb passing.
    Umm, everyone was using DBM/Bigwigs back then too.

You sir are my hero. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    Umm, everyone was using DBM/Bigwigs back then too.
    Indeed.

Deleted
    No need to everyone to use, you can use it by your self only.
    Let us turn off the snooping feature then, if it doesn't affect the functionality of the addon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjouz View Post
    Hey Tercio, nice addon. Here's some feedback :
    - Is it possible to add an option to hide / show the debuff ?
    - Is it possible to add an option to let us decide where each debuff is shown (right or left)
    - It is possible to draw groups horizontally ?
    - we want to add that, but isn't a priority now.
    - already has an option for that.
    - definitely the addon needs this option.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfeh123 View Post
    Works perfectly now. A suggestion I have is to make the debuffs resizeable. It's kind hard to see atm.
    Indeed they need to follow the bar height, the cooldown number and animation above the icon are the worse though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Notes View Post
    Iono if this is too much work but it would be nice if it could go Tanks > Healers > DPS for the sorting.
    Already in our wishlist, but always has something with more priority to do, perhaps next week.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Naux View Post
    Position keeps resetting for some reason.
    Got it, thanks.

We already had Exorsus raid tools installed from Kromog, so we gave that a shot last night. Boss died, but those of us using the addon noticed a very heavy amount of lag. For those of you that tried this addon, did it make you lag a lot? I can't imagine using the ERT one on Mythic because of the amount of slowdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Exileos View Post
    Let us turn off the snooping feature then, if it doesn't affect the functionality of the addon.
    the snooping feature = check who is using Iskar Assist in the raid (/iskar users) ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kantalope View Post
    We already had Exorsus raid tools installed from Kromog, so we gave that a shot last night. Boss died, but those of us using the addon noticed a very heavy amount of lag. For those of you that tried this addon, did it make you lag a lot? I can't imagine using the ERT one on Mythic because of the amount of slowdown.
    This lag you mean framerate drops? In this case I highly recommend test the performance of your addons using 'AddOns Cpu Usage' (link on my signature) and let me know how Iskar Assist does on the test.

Option menu so green! Sooooo greeeeen.

Also changing the texture:
    Code:
    Message: [string "IskarAssistOptionsPanelWidget3_Border:OnHide"]:1: attempt to call global 'DetailsDropDownOptionsFrameOnHide' (a nil value)
    Time: 06/25/15 20:11:05
    Count: 2
    Stack: (tail call): ?
    [C]: in function `DetailsDropDownOptionsFrameOnHide'
    [string "*:OnHide"]:1: in function <[string "*:OnHide"]:1>
    [C]: in function `Hide'
    Interface\AddOns\SYH\libs\DF\dropdown.lua:498: in function `Close'
    Interface\AddOns\SYH\libs\DF\dropdown.lua:473: in function `DetailsFrameworkDropDownOptionClick'
    [string "*:OnMouseDown"]:1: in function <[string "*:OnMouseDown"]:1>

Locals: (*temporary) = "LeftButton"
    (*temporary) = <function> defined =[C]:-1
    Last edited by Sinzaram; 2015-06-25 at 07:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinzaram View Post
    Option menu so green! Sooooo greeeeen.

Also changing the texture:
    Code:
    Message: [string "IskarAssistOptionsPanelWidget3_Border:OnHide"]:1: attempt to call global 'DetailsDropDownOptionsFrameOnHide' (a nil value)
    Time: 06/25/15 20:11:05
    Count: 2
    Stack: (tail call): ?
    [C]: in function `DetailsDropDownOptionsFrameOnHide'
    [string "*:OnHide"]:1: in function <[string "*:OnHide"]:1>
    [C]: in function `Hide'
    Interface\AddOns\SYH\libs\DF\dropdown.lua:498: in function `Close'
    Interface\AddOns\SYH\libs\DF\dropdown.lua:473: in function `DetailsFrameworkDropDownOptionClick'
    [string "*:OnMouseDown"]:1: in function <[string "*:OnMouseDown"]:1>

Locals: (*temporary) = "LeftButton"
    (*temporary) = <function> defined =[C]:-1
    The options panel will be fixed on next version as the framework on Salvage Yard too.

The FPS drops on Shadow-Lord iskar are due to the trash behind the boss room. The mob sitting in the fog-mist in the opposite room. clear the trash and it apparently fixes the huge frame drops.