Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    brilliant addon - especially this part which shows you scrubs without it instaled really gj there whoever created it !

Is it possible to have it so that it only lists unit frames the moment someone gets a debuff? Rather than have a large amount of clutter from unit frames that have no debuffs.

I have no idea why, but this is breaking Weak Auras. When the addon is enabled, I can't change any of the options on any auras. With it off, Weak Auras works completely fine.

Having issues with Quartz cast bar whenever Iskar Assist is enabled. Seems to just disable it preventing me from any kind of configuration.

Quote Originally Posted by Nezlin View Post
    Having issues with Quartz cast bar whenever Iskar Assist is enabled. Seems to just disable it preventing me from any kind of configuration.
    Exactly same thing happens with Weak Auras

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jon234 View Post
    I remember actually having to do the encounter properly back in my day....... catering to the lazy at its finest with this addon
    Actually this addon does little more than a simple mouse-over macro for extra-action button 1 (healers have these macros for dispels anyway).

What it does though is alleviating the HUGE headache of making sure (somehow) that every player has a properly configured raidframe that shows the debuffs/buffs.

Many DPS players don't even have a raidframe at all because a raidframe is of no use for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome addon, can't relying on 20 people doing that encounter the "right way" without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Awesome addon, can't relying on 20 people doing that encounter the "right way" without it.
    Yes, such addons like this and thogar's is showcasing the mad skills of the WoD-generation.

Raiding was such a much better game when you hardly had any addons.

Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post
    Yes, such addons like this and thogar's is showcasing the mad skills of the WoD-generation.

Not sure if sarcasm, I hope it is. But if not, people have been using addons to counter boss mechanics since vanilla mate, see thaddius or nef.

If your raid difficulty has to come from a lack of addons, it sounds like you aren't doing a high enough difficulty to challenge yourself.

10+ Year Old Account

olol... we were already heavily using frikkin addons back in vanilla and back then they were actually MUCH more powerful until Blizzard put some restrictions in.

Somehow this is a "new" thing now?

Guess, you are another wrath baby that just tries to act like some old timer... pathetic.

Deleted

LOL. I really hope you were being sarcastic.
    MUD clients and scripting anyone? There's a blast from the early 90s raiding scene for ya.

Being able to select the best possible toolset for you is part of a raiding skillset.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    olol... we were already heavily using frikkin addons back in vanilla and back then they were actually MUCH more powerful until Blizzard put some restrictions in.
    Old school Healbot

Would be amazing if add-on displays on pull, amount of times iit comes up AFTER its dead and I'm screaming mid attempt is fantastic haha

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    Old school Healbot
    Old school decursive

We used Exorsus, but you almost negate a part of the encounter. The only people who have to do some thinking are the dispelling healer and interrupter.
    Where was this baby on Vashj!

Weel when u hardly had any addons bosses had hardly any mechanic Baron Gedon - run out with debuff, Garr - Adds, Cthun and Nefarian was probably only ones with mechanics which can be compared to todays raiding back in Vanila, Burning Crusade was a lot different that's why for expample Vashij was so hard and Kealthas did not die until realese of Balck Temple. Compare skills and mechanic of new bosses with old ones you will be amazed how it evolved.

in the old days u had one big mechanic for phase (it's just example to showcase my point) and now u have 3-4 sometimes more such mechanics at once for phase.

This addon is nice help on fight, but he is not playing this fight for you u sitll have to watch who gets winds, who have eye, who needs to get eye.If you want to be hardcore you don't have to use it, but pls don;t use old raids as a argument that now raiding and raiders is "BS" coz it's not true raiding is just diffrent, is it harder now ? it was harder ? not me to judge but progress shows that it's not that easy even with those addons.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worpig View Post
    Is it possible to have it so that it only lists unit frames the moment someone gets a debuff? Rather than have a large amount of clutter from unit frames that have no debuffs.
    You can't modify frames once combat starts so everyone must be displayed from the start.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TehCrab View Post
    Would be amazing if add-on displays on pull, amount of times iit comes up AFTER its dead and I'm screaming mid attempt is fantastic haha
    Click the boss before the pull to start it.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    brilliant addon - especially this part which shows you scrubs without it instaled really gj there whoever created it !
    How do people actually need this addon to do the fight? This fight is among the easiest in there if you need an addon to do it I'd highly reconsider using the word scrub to describe others

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by qil View Post
    Hi, i know that topic is about addon but i don't want create new
    Is it possible to solo tank Iskar at normal? DK 691 with 691-694 healers? Cause we had problem with dps...
    thanks for answer
    No idea of the tank debuff's that occur during the fight but if there is no swap mechanic then yes. However note that a tank will always be targeted by the debuff that causes raid wide dmg, to reduce the dmg you need to be out side of the group which ofc causes a problem for melee reducing there dps due to not been able to damage the boss.

This is ofc not an issue if your healers are ok with the melee taking an insane amount of damage, but if they could handle that then I'd suggest dropping a healer over a tank

10+ Year Old Account
    From what it looks like, the author fixed the addon, which is awesome. If possible, does anyone have a macro (mouseover preferred) that allows me to just transfer it to people and pressing the keybind? Thanks.

Deleted
    gosh...i wanned to PM him but i don'T have enough posts written -.- cause i just subscribed just to tell him this.....would be awesome if one of you could just PM him or make him read it pls.

Hey,
    first of all thanks for this great addon.
    And second of all, it would be great if u could add the warlocks despell to the spells clensing the bomb with rightclick. Our imp can despell while he's active and we get a spell ourselves when we sacrifice him. so i usually want to despell myself since i'm raidlead with my warlock and it would be much easier if i could just rightclick to do so.