Deleted

What racial is the best for Horde warriors?

As the title said, whats the best racial for horde warriors? I'm swapping race and I've been a undead since forever but I feel like I rather take another race that can give me a slight advantage. Talking PvE ofcourse.

Deleted
    All racials are pretty much the same now, within a couple hundred dps of each other. Rng on bt/enrage will have more impact than that. Just for the record last time i checked it was Taurens tho.

Deleted
    Tauren Tank - Troll DPS

Orc for +10 shoulder skill

I swapped from undead to orc in MoP, worst decision in my life, stay undead before you waste your moneh. Undead masterrace.
    Nowish <Envy> Washed up, classic hero - Feral + War dps/tank PoV-> http://sv.twitch.tv/viss3

Deleted
    I prefer Blood Elf because I absolutely love having the Arcane Torrent AoE interrupt. In terms of DPS they're very slightly below pandas, but pandas look stupid so there's that.

Male Tauren, blocking sight on your char/important shit since vanilla!

The way I see it is if you were playing at such a level that this would actually have a meaningful impact on your play, then you would already know/be able to math it out yourself. Racials are so close now just play what looks cool from behind.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

As I've understand how this exp has evolved. It's technically Warlords of Elf. Elf is the "OP" class here. On terms of horde... blood elf has Arcane Torrent which interrupt and silence stuff, not only that it also give you some tiny rage on top of that which is better than any racial within horde racial I recall.

Tauren racial, ok 2% crit, but the stomp mostly only work on trash other than that there is no use.
    Orc with blood fury is overall ok I suppose, just macro it with trinket or something. the stun reduction might help if you derp on oregore shard explosion.
    Undead is just, rng passive ok...
    panda ok as well, if you die though you lose the food buff which is... well fck that passive
    goblin, no idea if there is any useful racial they have to benefit combat... hardly ever seen goblin warrior tbh...
    Troll are ok race passive regen, active cd with haste increase (see no pts with more haste when u already go for 14% haste cap...)

So if I were you OP I'd put my bet on either Troll or Blood Elf PvE wise, Orc maybe PvP for reduce effect on CC...

Quote Originally Posted by RyuuSaber View Post
    As I've understand how this exp has evolved. It's technically Warlords of Elf. Elf is the "OP" class here. On terms of horde... blood elf has Arcane Torrent which interrupt and silence stuff, not only that it also give you some tiny rage on top of that which is better than any racial within horde racial I recall.

Tauren racial, ok 2% crit, but the stomp mostly only work on trash other than that there is no use.
    Orc with blood fury is overall ok I suppose, just macro it with trinket or something. the stun reduction might help if you derp on oregore shard explosion.
    Undead is just, rng passive ok...
    panda ok as well, if you die though you lose the food buff which is... well fck that passive
    goblin, no idea if there is any useful racial they have to benefit combat... hardly ever seen goblin warrior tbh...
    Troll are ok race passive regen, active cd with haste increase (see no pts with more haste when u already go for 14% haste cap...)

So if I were you OP I'd put my bet on either Troll or Blood Elf PvE wise, Orc maybe PvP for reduce effect on CC...

you missed a couple things

Goblin: Rocket Jump (extra heroic leap), and Haste buff
    Tauren: Also have stam bonus
    Belf: also 1% crit
    Panda: less fall damage (veryyyyyyy minor, but helps with elevator boss)

As pve prot, I went Tauren for the stam at the beginning of the exp, but got tired of not fitting through doors. Belf now

Quote Originally Posted by Erica View Post
    I prefer Blood Elf because I absolutely love having the Arcane Torrent AoE interrupt. In terms of DPS they're very slightly below pandas, but pandas look stupid so there's that.
    I actually think they're great warriors, they're strong and got great melee animations. If anyone looks stupid is the stickman-belves imo.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    I actually think they're great warriors, they're strong and got great melee animations. If anyone looks stupid is the stickman-belves imo.
    I think animations are better on pandas, but overall gear looks better on Belfs