Deleted

Gruul HC Lob analyis

Hello Fellow Feral Druids,

Yesterday I finally got around to record Logs of a proper BRF HC PUG Run. We did manage to kill 9 out of 10 bosses. As I am fairly new to raiding I have a couple of questions about Log analysis. I'm Moésha in this log.

Unfortunately I am not allowed to post links yet:

Armory

Moésha - Blackrock (EU)

Log

Moésha - Blackrock (EU). The Log from Yesterday BRF HC 9/10

I only had the time to look at the Gruul fight at the moment. I tried comparing myself to Meuhlow who had a whopping 7k dps more than I did.
    First things I noticed is that I had 2 major disadvantages as far as gear is concerned. At that point I only had one weapon which had a tank-enchant. Furthermore I do not own an on-use trinket which he does. I assume thats why his ferocious bites tend to hit harder on average (Multistrike active during berserk).
    In addition to that we killed the boss so quickly that I coulnd't use a full second set off cooldowns and because I waited to use my potion alongside I wasted a couple of seconds on the second pot aswell.
    As I'm pretty certain those 3 facts cost me a lot of damage I do not think it's enough to make up 7 k dps.
    His rip, savage roar and rake uptimes are also slightly higher but I am still happy with mine to be honest.
    Now my last 2 concerns. I had 31 predatory swiftness proccs but only 19 bloodtalons buffs. Did I really forget to use it 12 times? Or is there something I am not aware of?
    Lastly my relative melee damage is higher than his compared to spells which in return means my spells don't hit hard enough. I assume thats due to a missuse of bloodtalons, tigerfury and suboptimal buffrefreshing. Unfortunately I am not familiar enough with warcraftlogs to find out if that is in fact the case.

I would appreciate it if someone took the time to give it a quick glance and tell me what I can improve on and more importantly how to analyze them myself better in the future.

cheers and thanks in advance!

P.S.: Only worry about the Gruul fight for now please. I will try to use whatever new infos I get here and apply them to the rest of the fights. I also posted this on Fluiddruid.net.

While unable to post links whole, if you break it
    ie) mmo-champion.com/threads/1799209-Gruul-HC-Lob-analyis
    it will still allow you to put in your post.

That's the logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...7&type=summary

Him having a warforged weapon and a warforged BiS trinket (while you have the Gruul one) is pretty important. Apart from that he used more finishers than you (23 to your 20, including savage roars), due to having 4 more crits (so 4 more combo points generated), but more importantly due to a massive different in clearcast procs (19 to your 11). His uptime on Rip is also somewhat higher, and to me it seems that's because he's making use of the pandemic mechanic perhaps. Yours drops twice during the fight, while his doesn't.

Also, I don't know if I'm missing something but I can't seem to find any weapon enchant procs on your logs indicating you didn't have an enchant???
    Last edited by Adramelch; 2015-06-11 at 04:05 PM.

Damn that german names. Your Große Weißglut des Erzmagiers and Blutige Drachenwirbeltrophäe ( rofl ) uptime is pretty low, guess you were quiet unlucky. Hard to say anything about your rotation since i dont speak german. Uptimes of dots are fine tho.

You can just hover over the ability icon and get the English tooltip. The guy he's using as a reference: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

Get some French names as well.

As a non-dps related issue, you should probably be running with Nature's Vigil instead of DoC (I assume) just to help out your raid. Doesn't matter that much in Heroic but it doesn't hurt either.
    Last edited by Adramelch; 2015-06-11 at 04:23 PM.

Deleted
    Thank you for the answers. As I stated above I did not have the right weapon enchant at the time. To be honest I totally missed the omen of clarity proccs. 11 to 19 seems kinda harsh. Is that just luck or due to his higher multistrike? Can OoC procc on multistrikes?
    How do I see which spells I used when bloodtalons was up. I kind of have the feeling I use it on shred to much.
    But thanks anyways I already got something i can work on I guess!

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrothas View Post
    To be honest I totally missed the omen of clarity proccs. 11 to 19 seems kinda harsh. Is that just luck or due to his higher multistrike? Can OoC procc on multistrikes?
    Let's assume it does. Including multistrikes you had 285 hits (234+51 ms) and he had 288 (227+61 ms) so it's just RnJesus favoring him.