10+ Year Old Account

Guild Recruitment Faction Icons

As of late been finding myself been short of 2 or 3 characters to complete the subject I want for my recruitment thread ,huge problem I know , but I noticed that nearly every single thread title has either [H] or [A] for their faction which is really nice for people to find the guilds for their faction. So as a small suggestion is it possible to add post icon with a small Horde and Alliance icon for the recruitment forum? This way we can all save those 4 characters for our subject fields, just like the lightbulb post icon for this suggestion . I believe having the icons may even help for even quicker browsing through that forum since you can just see the colour rather than reading the [H] and [A].

Just like these icons they use over on Openraid.eu:
    Last edited by Mosphet; 2015-06-11 at 02:32 PM.

Done. Finally a request we can easily fulfill!
    Last edited by chaud; 2015-06-11 at 08:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, that was fast. I guess you liked the idea. I see people are already making the post edits too! Or do the mods have to add the icons the same way we have to report the post to have the subject changed?
    Last edited by Mosphet; 2015-06-11 at 10:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosphet View Post
    Wow, that was fast. I guess you liked the idea. I see people are already making the post edits too! Or do the mods have to add the icons the same way we have to report the post to have the subject changed?
    We have to add it. Anyone can report a thread to have the icon added.