6.2.x Flying and Account-wide Achievements

My main concern surrounds Securing Draenor. If that's completed on an alt, and everything else achievement-wise is completed on my main, will I be able to unlock flying? How does cross-toon achievements count towards metas?

no1 knows at the moment. il drop a tweet and see if i can get an answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    no1 knows at the moment. il drop a tweet and see if i can get an answer.
    Of course we know how meta achievements work since they implemented account wide ones.

"Securing Draenor" is an valid point of the meta achievement which will be account wide, where's a simple quest inside Securing Draenor wont count as account wide. It doesnt matter if you complete Securing Draenor, 100 Treasures, Exploring or Loremaster on 4 characters or on 1, it'll count towards the meta achievements criteria.

On some achievements like the collecting of the rare mob drops on Timeless Island they went ahead and changed how account wide achievements work. But this is not the norm and you cant expect them to do it this time around, since Securing Draenor is easy doable in a few hours.
    Last edited by mmoc59b5827c7e; 2015-06-11 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Of course we know how meta achievements work since they implemented account wide ones.
    [Pub Crawl] would like a word with you.
    and unless you are Ian imma go ahead and wait for a confirm since it its a compromise at the end of the day, doesnt mean they cant scew you over, since it says when you completed it all on ONE character it unlocks for them all

Players will remain ground-bound on Draenor until a small follow-up patch (6.2.x), when all players who have earned Draenor Pathfinder on at least one character will unlock the ability to fly in Draenor on all their level 90+ characters.
    arent you familiar with how blizzard likes to word things?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the vast majority of meta achievements, completing one achievement on one character and other achievements on another character should work and you should be given credit. It's impossible to be certain though without confirmation from Blizzard, or seeing the achievement itself in action.

Though I'd be recommending that people just complete securing draenor on their main because it really doesn't take long to buy the missives and zerg through 'em if you have LFR+ gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Kae View Post
    In the vast majority of meta achievements, completing one achievement on one character and other achievements on another character should work and you should be given credit. It's impossible to be certain though without confirmation from Blizzard, or seeing the achievement itself in action.

Though I'd be recommending that people just complete securing draenor on their main because it really doesn't take long to buy the missives and zerg through 'em if you have LFR+ gear.
    I am so glad this will work. I have 3 toons at 100 and between the 3 of them I am nearly finished according to a flying achievement tracker I found. This is definitely a good way to unlock flying.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugme View Post
    My main concern surrounds Securing Draenor. If that's completed on an alt, and everything else achievement-wise is completed on my main, will I be able to unlock flying? How does cross-toon achievements count towards metas?
    Confirmed by Blizzard, you can do the achievements on different toons and get credit for the meta. Whew!

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...92147619725312

Deleted
    Everything is shared, so it should be easy enough, yet time-consuming.