Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Sweden used as warning example by Norway police

Source: http://swedenreport.org/2015/05/16/s...ple-to-norway/

North Africa and Middle East immigrants are over-represented in Sweden's crime statistics. In the study, immigrants were found to be five times more likely to be investigated for lethal violence and robbery than ethnic Swedes. In addition, immigrants were four times more likely to be investigated for violent assault, and seven times more likely to be investigated for sex crimes.

In a new report called “Oslo 2022,” the Norwegian police explicitly use Sweden in general as a warning example especially the 1472% increase in rapes and the ever bolder gangs choking their enclaves with drugs and violence. This prompted Aftonposten, one of the major Norwegian newspapers, to do two articles on Sweden’s out-of-control immigration:

1.We all live in the same town, but not in the same world
    2.Sweden has lost control over their immigration

LINKS:

https://www.politi.no/vedlegg/lokale...dlegg_2161.pdf
    http://www.aftenposten.no/nyheter/ir...n-8021162.html
    http://www.aftenposten.no/nyheter/ir...n-8021812.html

Deleted
    Is it me or has Sweden become Europe's laughing stock when it comes to extreme liberalism and illegal immigration?

10+ Year Old Account
    its not even illegal immigration.. just complete trash immigration policy and PC-brainwashed crowd.

Sadly barely any politicians dare to talk about our immigration. Other than its 100% fine and we need to take more :/

more ? you need to fucking clean your country already before its late

uk should do the same.

Deleted
    Oh look, this guy again. And yet again a thread about Sweden and immigration.

Deleted
    Endus arrives in the topic.

" Hi everybody, do you want some bans here ? "

" Don't be racists, you F racists, how dare you been racists, you need more sexual diversity, MOAR !!! " 2015 -End us- Probably.

Racist topics are against the rules

/Closed

--SNIP--

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-06-12 at 01:44 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Good to see somebody calling Sweden out in the media.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    Endus arrives in the topic.

" Hi everybody, do you want some bans here ? "

" Don't be racists, you F racists, how dare you been racists, you need more sexual diversity, MOAR !!! " 2015 -End us- Probably.

Racist topics are against the rules

/Closed

--SNIP--

Infracted
    So your counter argument to someone calling you a racist is linking some stormfront crap?
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-06-12 at 01:44 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    Sadly barely any politicians dare to talk about our immigration. Other than its 100% fine and we need to take more :/
    We had a local politician get shut out from her party for daring to mention volumes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapo View Post
    its not even illegal immigration.. just complete trash immigration policy and PC-brainwashed crowd.
    Every European country has those, but Sweden is on a whole new level. They take PC to extremely masochist levels for some reasons.

Deleted
    Now we all wait for Anarchist and Themius to tell us that this is not in fact due to these people commiting more crimes but because of institutional racism that makes them more likely to be investigated and caught. Eventually our forums thought police will show up and close this thread as it doesn't align with his world views and any opinion but his own needs to be suppressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Fairly sure it's mostly legal immigration
    I don't think it even needs to be active immigration i.e decided about it yet. I remember reading about a boat, 12 men and a woman. Apparently only one of them even had refugee status yet they were proclaimed "Swedes".

Sweden doesn't have an immigration problem. The only problem is when Swedes try to invade New Syria. Damn warmongers.

Deleted
    It's pretty dishonest to say "immigrants", they should specify the groups.

I'll do it: Northern africans are about 2000-2300%(20-23 times more likely) times more likely to be under reasonabe suspicion for rape. Middle eastern people are just below that.

The causes of it? The misogynistic attitudes. They don't leave that behind when they go to another country, y'know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    So your counter argument to someone calling you a racist is linking some stormfront crap?
    So your argument to apologize mass IMmigrations to justify mass Migrations from all the wars in africa and middle east and all the filthy pharmacopea tests, pedo and organs commerce ?

You know that you need mass murder to create some mass Migration ?

Keep your crap for you, Sir.

Edit, typpo
    Last edited by mmoca1e94eb7cd; 2015-06-12 at 12:47 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Undead Puppy View Post
    Is it me or has Sweden become Europe's laughing stock when it comes to extreme liberalism and illegal immigration?
    No, not illegal immigration. Regular, legal immigration.

It's wierd how this is the view people seem to have of Sweden, yet when you ask actual Swedes about it it's quite different. Many, many swedes are tired of all this crap at this point.
    Just like how many Americans are tired of their stupid government and all the crap it gets up to. When you talk about it on these forums, you'll probably notice that what actual Americans think and want are quite different to what their government is doing and none of them appriciate being generalized.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit, typpo
    Hehehe...
    I honestly have no idea what you just wrote there, but the irony was quite fun.

Keep your crap for you, Sir.
    Wish you could take your own advice. And it's not Sir, you are welcome to say what's really in your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by sztyrymytyry View Post
    Source: http://swedenreport.org/2015/05/16/s...ple-to-norway/
    North Africa and Middle East immigrants are over-represented in Sweden's crime statistics. In the study, immigrants were found to be five times more likely to be investigated for lethal violence and robbery than ethnic Swedes. In addition, immigrants were four times more likely to beinvestigated for violent assault, and seven times more likely to be investigated for sex crimes.
    If this were the U.S., you'd have the tumblr brigade storming in to talk about the oppression of minorities by the hyper racist police force rather than the rise of crime caused by said minorities

10+ Year Old Account
    Northern countries complaining about mass immigration. If you were Italy i would currently accept that but sweden really.

I invite you to actually look up the numbers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Northern countries complaining about mass immigration. If you were Italy i would currently accept that but sweden really.

I invite you to actually look up the numbers.

You're welcome.