Deleted

Hunter lvl 90 without profession

Hey guys

Im leveling a hunter, im at lvl 90 without professions, i dont know what is better for hunter =S Engineering or leatherworking? or get skinning with leatherworking =S what you think is better?

Thanks

Cumpz

Deleted
    Well professions don't give any bonuses any more, so I would personally get engineering and enchanting so I can enchant all my gear as it drops. However gathering professions might be more useful in 6.2 as they can give felblight's.

Deleted
    I have a shaman with enchanting and jewelcrafting... the enginnering is good just for scopes and epic head?

Whatever floats your boat is best, there is no better anymore.

Deleted
    If you plan on making all your own crafted gear then its probably worth going leathworking/engineering. It will take weeks going from <700 eng/lw just to get all the gearspring parts or burnished leathers to start crafting decent gear, and even then you still need to get a bunch of savage bloods. Part of the reason I go enchanting because it doesn't require me to buy savage bloods for anything.

Deleted
    for make some gold what you think is better? xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sandokas View Post
    I have a shaman with enchanting and jewelcrafting... the enginnering is good just for scopes and epic head?
    Toys man ... Toys! And ROFLcopter! And using the auctioneer in the shrines, because screw stormshield/warspear.

Deleted
    for make some gold what you think is better? xD
    I would say 2 gathering professions for 6.2 so you can farm Felblight's from herbs and ore nodes which will be worth a lot of money in the first few weeks while people are crafting 715 gear. Until 6.2 there isn't much profit to be made from professions, probably enchanting and jewelcrafting will make the most.

Enchanting.. You need this, so you can enchant your own stuff.

I run Engineering and Tailoring (for the bags and mounts)

Engineering is still the most fun profession in my opinion. The mech portals and cape glider are worth it alone. For gold though, you might want something else.

Scopes cost like 50g on the AH, and LW makes a helm now too, so that "perk" for engineering no longer matters. Only tinkers and stuff like Jeeves make Eng worth it any more. But probably one of the worst professions for making gold.