Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Evildeffy View Post
    Be aware that the Elite 130 needs planning on your build so think things through before you start...
    Do change those feet though, just pull out the case from the box and pop it on your desk then use 1 finger to push it.

That's how bad the feet are
    cmstore-usa. com /haf-912-advanced-feet-oem/ x4 have been ordered, thanks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blessphamy View Post
    cmstore-usa. com /haf-912-advanced-feet-oem/ x4 have been ordered, thanks.
    So you tried pushing it eh? What did you think exactly when you did?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Evildeffy View Post
    So you tried pushing it eh? What did you think exactly when you did?
    Crap... I only just checked your link! My Apologies but it'll be almost the same with those feet.
    The problem is that they are full plastic without a rubber bottom, so it will still slide over anything that isn't a carpet.

The proper feet

This is what you need.

Apologies for the delay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blessphamy View Post
    Thanks everybody for the spirited conversation, and hopefully the disagreements are respectful differences of opinion. If what was said about video card prices coming down within the month, I guess I'll have to take a look at them then, otherwise thank you all for helping with each part of the build.
    Amd cards could probably go down abit but i seriously doubt nvidia's will, thats what usually happens at least. As for the disagreements, well yeah they are differences of opinions mostly. I tried to avoid that, cause you can have five people arguing on a single post that will only confuse op thats for sure.

@Deffy i would chill it a bit, showing up one day and telling others that they haven't built a pc before just because...yeah lets not go there, not interested arguying about that either.
    Last edited by mmoc73263b3bd5; 2015-06-13 at 08:39 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    @Deffy i would chill it a bit, showing up one day and telling others that they haven't built a pc before just because...yeah lets not go there, not interested arguying about that either.
    "Showing up one day" ... I've always lurked in this forum and responded to, I generally had little time so I did not always respond.
    However that is pretty asinine to say it like that.. just because someone has a higher post count does not equate into more knowledge or experience and vice versa.

However if you did the proper reading of multiple threads but especially this one you would know his own statements speak for his experience.

.. I will thank you for bumping this tread though so the Original Poster can see the comment I made about his feet choice since that is an edit due to how this forum works it wouldn't show as anything new so people tend to skip it.

Original Poster: Read my reply above Kosttatto's.