10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Oh my. I'm honestly surprised though I got through the Red Wedding without actually knowing what was going to happen before hand, since the internet was so obsessed with it.
    It's terrible but I was excited to watch that episode with ex/not ex last year when he finally decided he wanted to watch the show even if he hadn't read the books yet. The drastic changing of his facial expression was priceless. "Aww something good is finally happening" with a smile, then it slowly turns into a confused and worried look with "Shelby, what's going on? What's going on?" then finally horrified and looking on the verge of tears with "Why didn't you warn me?"
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

haha my mum's reaction was priceless just after watching the episode...just a stunned look and "WHAT THE FUCK?!" while I laughed like a crazy person.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Deleted
    I dont get this girl fights, first me on Tilli, then me on Pendra and then Pendra comes back and kills everyone! :O

I think I'ma be a bit scared of her now *runs and hides*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    haha my mum's reaction was priceless just after watching the episode...just a stunned look and "WHAT THE FUCK?!" while I laughed like a crazy person.
    My dad lost interest before any of the really crazy stuff started happening, think he stopped after season 2 because I have moved out and wasn't taping it on the pvr anymore. He would watch them because they were there when he woke up and "ehn, why not" but didn't have enough interest in it to set it up to tape for himself, or to watch them all later when I was home for a visit. So disappointing.
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikki View Post
    I dont get this girl fights, first me on Tilli, then me on Pendra and then Pendra comes back and kills everyone! :O

Women cannot function without men.
    proofs

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    It's terrible but I was excited to watch that episode with ex/not ex last year when he finally decided he wanted to watch the show even if he hadn't read the books yet. The drastic changing of his facial expression was priceless. "Aww something good is finally happening" with a smile, then it slowly turns into a confused and worried look with "Shelby, what's going on? What's going on?" then finally horrified and looking on the verge of tears with "Why didn't you warn me?"
    My girlfriend was sitting there going "What's gonna happen, why is everyone so on edge suddenly?".

Also she doesn't like Ramsey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikki View Post

Pendra holds the records for most kills in a single game, and once topped the chart for most kills and most wins. She is all sweet and innocent in her posts but turns into a vicious murder machine when you put her in the games!

- - - Updated - - -

My girlfriend was sitting there going "What's gonna happen, why is everyone so on edge suddenly?".

Also she doesn't like Ramsey.
    I haaaate Ramsay but I love the guy who plays him, he's just so adorable. It's was whacky to see him as Ramsay when I only knew him from Misfits. I enjoy his acting and such but the things he does, very hate-able =P
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Deleted
    Pendra holds the records for most kills in a single game, and once topped the chart for most kills and most wins. She is all sweet and innocent in her posts but turns into a vicious murder machine when you put her in the games!

- - - Updated - - -

I haaaate Ramsay but I love the guy who plays him, he's just so adorable. It's was whacky to see him as Ramsay when I only knew him from Misfits. I enjoy his acting and such but the things he does, very hate-able =P
    He does some good work but he is pretty shit in Vicious, he is certainly not suited for comedy.

10+ Year Old Account
    He does some good work but he is pretty shit in Vicious, he is certainly not suited for comedy.
    Never seen that!
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    So I finally finished season 3 of game of thrones, all I can say is haha, what?

But really I'm on my phone, too hard to type more.
    The lannisters send their regards.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Never seen that!
    A 10/10 comedy series about a gay couple that treat each other like shit, it stars Ian McKellen and Derek Jacobi who are both A+ actors.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought he was hilarious.

That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I thought he was hilarious.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/QfOTeNd.gif[IMG]
    What funny moments did he have in Vicious? He was out shadowed by pretty much everyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    What funny moments did he have in Vicious? He was out shadowed by pretty much everyone else.
    Oh I misread it as you saying he was pretty vicious and wasn't suited for comedy.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Oh I misread it as you saying he was pretty vicious and wasn't suited for comedy.
    Oh no, Vicious is a TV series that features Ramsey as a main role but he is clearly out matched by people with decades of acting experience on him. If you have not seen the series I highly recommend it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is that Madame Maxime is see in one of those clips? (I clicked another video after it was over)
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Deleted
    Is that Madame Maxime is see in one of those clips? (I clicked another video after it was over)
    Yes she is a main character that is always trying to shag Ramsey, I was not kidding when I said this series was full of big names.

I actually like him, despite being a complete nutcase

10+ Year Old Account
    So a np turned into a full out sleep. whoops.... woke up an hour ago >.<

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Amazing job Crissi, way to kill the thread.