Thread: 6.2 FOTM Reroll

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

6.2 FOTM Reroll

Hey there,

so basically I've got a question about the FOTM in 6.2 - which class would be the best to reroll now which doesn't have an AIDS playstyle? Something which isn't brokenly OP so it won't get nerfed within the first month.

the class you enjoy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    the class you enjoy.
    The thing is, I won't enjoy it in 6.2, this is why I'm looking to reroll. Do you really think I'd ask for an advice with rerolling if I wanted to play the class I play right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    the class you enjoy.
    dosent always work hat one coz the class which he/she likes be nost may be the retardedlly op class and get smashed with the nerf bat fast,.

Quote Originally Posted by Alassiel View Post
    The thing is, I won't enjoy it in 6.2, this is why I'm looking to reroll. Do you really think I'd ask for an advice with rerolling if I wanted to play the class I play right now?
    then pick second best? you see heres the thing. everything is OP til you play it yourself. just beacuse a class does better/perform better doesnt mean you'll enjoy it or heck even perform good.

and yes im nittypicking due to the fact you wrote FOTM and not what people would find a good performing class in 6.2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlock/Mage/Hunter

Can't go wrong with any of those.

People that use AIDS or any other debilitating disease as a euphemism need to be flogged.

Mage, forever on top. Never ever been in the middle of the pack always either #1 or #2

7+ Year Old Account
    Bear tank, disc priest is mandatory for progression, lock, hunter, mage are solid options 100% of the time. Melee DPs would probly be rogue. Ret does have iinteredting ability for on demand st burst and utility with tank CDs tjo

Quote Originally Posted by Zenny View Post
    Warlock/Mage/Hunter

Can't go wrong with any of those.
    I've thought about a hunter pretty often, the idea of nearly unlimited mobility is very appealing. Since I'm a lil bit unfamiliar with it and it looks like MM will be the go-to spec in 6.2, how many spells actually require you to stand still? I remember MM as the most immobile spec out of the specs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by burlap View Post
    People that use AIDS or any other debilitating disease as a euphemism need to be flogged.
    People who use flogging as a punishment give me mental AIDS.

Quote Originally Posted by Cebel View Post
    People who use flogging as a punishment give me mental AIDS.
    Oh shit, I like what you did there. Back to the topic though, I don't think I'm going to raid mythics anymore, unless the new class will make me love it so hard I won't mind the never ending frustration that comes with mythic progression. I'm slowly losing my interest in this game and I'm hoping that a new class will reignite the love. I will most likely be stuck with the 715 ring in 6.2 still due to the reroll so here's another reason for not raiding mythics.

Deleted
    Affliction warlock, however the gameplay revolves around managing many variations of Aids, or well 3 to be precise.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Affliction warlock, however the gameplay revolves around managing many variations of Aids, or well 3 to be precise.
    Thanks for cheering me up, that was actually funny. It's 5 variations of AIDS though, you forgot about SB:H and Haunt. I am currently playing a warlock, but I refuse to play Affliction/Destruction in 6.2. It's demo or it's another class, and seeing how demo went to shit in 6.2 I'm rerolling. I think the choice I'm going to make is hunter, but I'll keep an eye on this thread, should someone change my mind.

Thanks for cheering me up, that was actually funny. It's 5 variations of AIDS though, you forgot about SB:H and Haunt. I am currently playing a warlock, but I refuse to play Affliction/Destruction in 6.2. It's demo or it's another class, and seeing how demo went to shit in 6.2 I'm rerolling. I think the choice I'm going to make is hunter, but I'll keep an eye on this thread, should someone change my mind.
    You might want to just stay with the lock. Blizzard isn't fucking retarded, they nerfed demo for a reason.

The way the scaling has worked on the PTR thus far demo is still competitive with the other two specs WITH the nerfs.

People see %s and don't think about how scaling works at all, try not overreacting to everything/trying to reroll FOTM instantly upon seeing any changes and maybe you'll have fun in this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Play the middle of the road class it never gets nerfed and its never op.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

15+ Year Old Account
    Mage or Hunter, they will atleast have 1 spec that is among top 3dps
    Every tier, never fails
    If u want tank, id say blood dk or monk, unsure how much bear been buffed
    Healing FOTM? no clue
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey there,

so basically I've got a question about the FOTM in 6.2 - which class would be the best to reroll now which doesn't have an AIDS playstyle? Something which isn't brokenly OP so it won't get nerfed within the first month.
    Mage or Hunter. Blizzard won't leave Hunters underpowered because they're so popular. They won't leave Mages underpowered because too many Blizzard execs play one.
    The plural of anecdote is not "data". It's "Bayesian inference".

10+ Year Old Account
    Any range and/or Dk/rogues. Every other melee will fall behind in some way, unless Blizzard does make some crucial design changes.

Hunter is to WoD as warlocks were to MoP

can't go wrong this expac.

retired, another victim of warlords of draenor