How do personal contribution scores work?

I saw this new feature and I am wandering how the personal contribution scores work. I was on a team with someone who got a B, like me. However, I had 5/0/0. They had 0/11/1. Now, while all that great, I would assume that I would be higher then the person who fed the enemy team. So how does this actually work and what is it based off of?
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not exactly sure but I find when I'm top damage/top damage taken I tend to get higher scores. It probably factors in your role and sees exactly how much you did in the game as far as damage to champions/structures, damage taken/wards placed/ creep score etc. The person who's 'feeding' could very well have the highest damage output and more structure damage than all other players in the game.

Unlikely I know but I've been the highest damage dealer as an adc even when I was feeding terribly.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    I saw this new feature and I am wandering how the personal contribution scores work. I was on a team with someone who got a B, like me. However, I had 5/0/0. They had 0/11/1. Now, while all that great, I would assume that I would be higher then the person who fed the enemy team. So how does this actually work and what is it based off of?
    What was your cs like? and how did everyone else on your team do? Maybe objectives are taken into account or its a bug.