Thread: Dota 2 Reborn.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I wish that it would actually work. Every time I try to join a game I get stuck with the host loading. It should be great once it starts working reliably however!

DDay Judgement and other 3 corridors maps soon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

Oh, I love this game

Deleted
    It's an UI/Engine change, not core mechanics change?

I enjoyed playing DotA 2 reborn tbh

Dota 2 Reborn won't support Dota 2 replays. That's horribly wrong.

If I want to play custom maps, I launch WC3.
    The Sin'dorei reign supreme! © Grand Astromancer Capernian

Quote Originally Posted by Adunai View Post

What? It doesnt have the option to rewatch every match? You gotta be kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by Adunai View Post

Like, you can't watch the replays saved from Dota 2 in general you mean?

That's not that bad I think personally compared to HotS with their replays...every single update invalidates watching old replays...

spamming storm in overwatch is so fun, ez items ez win
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Quote Originally Posted by DenniZ View Post
    What? It doesnt have the option to rewatch every match? You gotta be kidding.
    No what hes saying is that match recorded in the old client does not work in reborn. This is to be expected, most games that have demo recorder features often make them unreadable every single patch. A full engine overhaul pretty much makes it impossible for replay demo to work. Reborn itself play its own demo just like old client does. They could eventually make a tool to convert, its a possibility, but even then its hard as hell to do and probably wont be worth it.

Demo replays are some of the most complex features in video game. Thats why consoles went for the easy game DVR. Its much easier to just record whats on the screen.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2015-08-20 at 04:35 AM.

I'm still trying to get used to the reborn.