Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    If you just use/create alts for gold missions: You failed. Alts are for playing not for additional 5xclicking a day.
    If you can't manage your gold without those missions. Failure all the way.

All this bitching around, because you can't buy your tokens anymore without running 10 alts for gold missions.
    Are you kidding? You can buy tokens with 1 toon running gold missions. I'm just mad I can't willingly drop a million gold for something on the BMAH that my followers on 10 chars can't recoup in a month for me. MAD I TELL YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    Are you kidding? You can buy tokens with 1 toon running gold missions. I'm just mad I can't willingly drop a million gold for something on the BMAH that my followers on 10 chars can't recoup in a month for me. MAD I TELL YOU!
    The BMAH is a way for Blizzard to get Gold out of the game economy. Not to force players to farm even more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    Alts are for playing not for additional 5xclicking a day.
    If you can't manage your gold without those missions. Failure all the way.
    Who are u to tell whats fun or failure. I play to farm gold, in missions, at AH, at farming. Everything that give me gold. Klicking a few times aday was a great fun too, not the only fun.

I wouldnt mind nerfing raids. Once u cleared raids a few times, all u do is farming them once a week. How hard is that? Same same for me, just different views of whats fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ateup View Post
    How is it ripped from context?
    How? You quoted a response, not a statement.
    Now statements already need to be seen in context, to understand their meaning.
    Responses however rely even more on the entirety of the communication.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Does anybody know if this diminishing return nerf works across servers / factions? My current Horde setup has 12 max level toons (2 connected servers) - all of these have been 90 by the end of MoP, because I am an altoholic anyway - but I am currently leveling my Alliance toons (of which I have had 7 at 90 by the end of MoP) and I wonder if they would be treated separately.

My Horde toons do have some financial security by now, but my Alliance chars are quite broke. Would my Horde toons interfere with their gold missions?

Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    Does anybody know if this diminishing return nerf works across servers / factions?

A very good question. Anybody know?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zurtle View Post
    A very good question. Anybody know?
    The diminishing returns are battle.net account wide so I guess so. 5 WoW accounts and the diminishing returns hit all 5 of them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    The diminishing returns are battle.net account wide so I guess so. 5 WoW accounts and the diminishing returns hit all 5 of them.
    That sucks. I play on one server and one faction so this doesn't really bother me but plenty of people play alts on different realms and or different factions.
    You cannot freely move gold cross server or cross faction without resorting to workarounds such as pet caging or paid character services.

Battle.net account bound is pretty damn harsh. That's like doing a surgery with a meat cleaver.

Deleted
    There are far fewer follower missions than before. There used to be like 24 available when logging in after a day, now there are barely 12, and not much is respawning.
    Guess it must be all those naval missions clogging up the slots -.-